Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase CLD Two of my Cards!!!!!

tag
iwantbettercredit
Regular Contributor

Chase CLD Two of my Cards!!!!!

Chase decrease my limit on one card by $280.00 and another card by $400.00. I called and they said they were sorry it had nothing to do with me or my credit or how I handled my account. It is a simple business because it costs money to keep unused credit lines open.  They raised my mininum pmt. lowered my CL! He said there was nothing he could do to reverse it.  I told him I have several accounts with chase..One personal checking, Two personal savings, One business checking, One business savings, and two credit cards, and now I will have to rethink my Relationship and loyalty to chase because they are not being loyal to me.  He said he understood and hopes to not lose my business.  Personally, I don't think they care.  I went for CL of 2180.00 to 1900.00 on one card in which in owe 1600.00 on. and the other CL of 2600 reduced to 2200 in which I owe 2000.00. This is going to kill my utilization now. I am not happy with chase this morning!
Navy Fed Visa $10,000
Navy Fed MasterCard $3,500
Pen Fed Visa $7500
Discover $3,200
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
tkshk
Established Member

Re: Chase CLD Two of my Cards!!!!!

I noticed 5 minutes ago that Chase CLDed my card from 7,000 to 1,000, remaining balance is 500. Then I googled "Chase CLD" and found your posting. I am very unhappy with Chase.
Message 2 of 3
iwantbettercredit
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase CLD Two of my Cards!!!!!

Rep at chase told me that they are either decreasing the limits or closing the cards.  I thought Chase was stable?? At least that is what my business and personal banker told me at chase.  Now  I am beginning to wonder if I made a mistake.  I transferred all of my accounts from Fifth Third Bank to Chase Bank a few months ago because I thought Fifth Third was unstable. Everyone at Chase told me how great Chase was and that they were one of the more secure banks.  Mine, Mine how a month can make a difference.  I am so dissapointed in Chase.
Navy Fed Visa $10,000
Navy Fed MasterCard $3,500
Pen Fed Visa $7500
Discover $3,200
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.