cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase CLI Request - Denied then BackDoor Recon = Success!!

tag
kromix
New Contributor

Chase CLI Request - Denied then BackDoor Recon = Success!!

Hi All,

Have had the Chase Ink for 2 months, my 2nd statement just cut today, measley $3k limit, heavy spending, sent 5 $1k payments this month, called in and asked for $15k CL. DENIED...

Called backdoor recon, spoke to credit analyst, asked me questions, asked my why i had a Chase Short Sale 6 years ago, put me on hold, came back said after reconsideration they will grant me the $15k... WOHOOOOOOOO!!!! only pain now is that since they gave me all $15k maybe I should have asked for $20k Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Chase CLI Request - Denied then BackDoor Recon = Success!!

@kromix wrote:

Hi All,

Have had the Chase Ink for 2 months, my 2nd statement just cut today, measley $3k limit, heavy spending, sent 5 $1k payments this month, called in and asked for $15k CL. DENIED...

Called backdoor recon, spoke to credit analyst, asked me questions, asked my why i had a Chase Short Sale 6 years ago, put me on hold, came back said after reconsideration they will grant me the $15k... WOHOOOOOOOO!!!! only pain now is that since they gave me all $15k maybe I should have asked for $20k Smiley Happy

Congrats 

Chase recon is great now I see it extends to business accounts as well.....you should post this in business forum so all know 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 4
NewtoCredit80
Frequent Contributor

It was SP or HP for the cli? Congrats.

PNC Secured 2000 (Dec12), Chase Amazon 2000 (Apr13), CapOne Newcomer 2500 (May13), Citi dividend 3000 (May13), Discover IT 1000 (Jul13), Amex BCP 6000 (Jul13), Chase Southwest 10000 (Jul13), Chase Marriott 12000 (Oct 13), BofA Travel Rewards 5000 (Dec13)

- In garden till Dec 2014
Message 3 of 4
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

Did it cost you a HP? I got a CLI on my first Ink and thought it was a SP but it wound up being a HP. No big deal but it would have been nice to know in advance. Congratulations on the CLI!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.