Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase CLI Request Worth It?

tag
scientifics
Frequent Contributor

Chase CLI Request Worth It?

I got a Chase Freedom two months ago with a $2,000 CL. It's my lowest CL by quite a bit, so I was thinking about pushing for a CLI. It seems like Chase doesn't approve CLI requests very often so I'm trying to decide if it's worth the hard pull or if I should just use it hard and PIF and wait for an auto CLI. Any thoughts?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase CLI Request Worth It?

Two months is fairly new.

If it were me,would run as much as I could throught it and maybe hit them up in 6 months for the CLI. Establish the track record and I think they will take good care of you.

Ray

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 2 of 4
scientifics
Frequent Contributor

A piggyback question on your's Ray...should I still get my 60 day CLI with Amex (my Blue Cash already has a higher limit than my Freedom) or will that hurt my chances of a CLI with Chase down the road?

Message 3 of 4
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

For Amex - go for it! I think they just soft you or they do it all internally.

Just yesterday, I hit about 90 days on my Costco card and did the automated CLI and got a $12,200 CLI. Last eveing I did the same for my Wife's Blue Cash. She went from $2k to $6k...  Smiley Happy

Amex is good to us and I bet you will get the same treatment!

Good luck and let us know how it comes out for you.

Ray

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.