Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase CLI question!

tag
JaeJae12
Frequent Contributor

Chase CLI question!

So my gf had the +1 student card with chase but since the card no longer exist chase pc her to the freedom card.. She had the card for 3yrs with chase checking and savings too..

But we cl was $300 and since it pc to a freedom the cl is only $300 so I told her to call in chase to ask for a CLI( the rep didn't say how much and I was hoping she get a counter offer: she ask from $300- to $5000) but the rep says it takes 5-7 days for a decision..

Question is will she get a counter offer? If she is deny the $5000?

- this is the first time she's asking for a CLI in 3 years
- she has boa CC with a CL of 3k and aCiti typ with a CL of 3k also.. Any numbers she can call? To ask if she was approved or not?

Thanks

BCE- 50 k-BOA 123 100k -Freedom unlimited-95k- Citi DC- 200k-CSR 175k
Garden mode

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Chase CLI question!

You can call in the recon number. It's on the sticky thread for back door numbers.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 3
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

Re: Chase CLI question!

+1
TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.