Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase CLI

tag
n777ua
Established Contributor

Chase CLI

Are Chase CLI requests available by automated system or do have to call and actually speak with someone? I've looked for a link in the online account and don't see anything, and I know if I call Sapphire CS I'll get to a human straight away . . . 

About $215,000 total credit among 11 cards
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase CLI

I'm pretty sure the only way is to call in.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 2 of 5
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

You have to call in, and it is HP 99% of the time.

Message 3 of 5
OptimasPrime
Frequent Contributor

Some people on the forums have reported great results (as far as sp clis go) from calling the chase executive office number listed in the sticky. Definitely worth a shot to call the exec office first about an sp cli. If you talk to a regular csr instead it will almost always result in an hp.

EQ 778 | TU 776
Barclay US Airways WMC 7.5k | BCE 5.8k | BofA Travel Rewards 9.1k | Chase Marriott Premier 13k | Citi TYP WMC 6.5k | Freedom Visa Sig 8k| Discover it 10k
Message 4 of 5
CreditPacMan
Established Contributor

They did a CLI for just last week. I didn't call .. I sent an email to the CEO and the lady who followed up increased the line without a pull .. not even a SP!

Current Cards:
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.