Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase CLI

tag
cabarkeep
New Contributor

Chase CLI

Wow unexpected CLI from Chase ... I go to the mailbox and find a letter from Chase in there ..I am thinking hmmmm i wonder what this says ..I didn't ask for anything and I am on auto pay/bill etc .... I cringe opening it thinking it will be a CLD!

Instead it says CREDIT LIMIT INCREASE!

As a result of your good credit standing you now have access to an increased credit line.  Its automatic you dont have to do a thing....blah..blah blah...

Increased from 15k to 18k!

NICE Smiley Happy

Things cant be all that bad in Chase-land lol ....

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase CLI

Whooo Hooo!! Congrats!

[4/23] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 5, TU 1. AoOA=14.8y, AoYA=9m.
TCL $618K: Personal $512K, Business $106K.
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! 

I didn't get a CLI from Chase but they did just voluntarily decrease my interest rate, was a great letter to receive in the mail from a CC company Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now that's the type of surprise that you want to find in your mailbox! Excellent, and CONGRATS!

All I found in mine was a really big spider, LOL!

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Might this be some kind of goodwill campaign? I also got a CLI letter from Chase two days ago. They raised my CL from $300 to $900, so it's still my lowest CL and nothing to talk home about, but I guess they get one point for effort.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrads.  What card do you have with Chase?

@cabarkeep wrote:

Wow unexpected CLI from Chase ... I go to the mailbox and find a letter from Chase in there ..I am thinking hmmmm i wonder what this says ..I didn't ask for anything and I am on auto pay/bill etc .... I cringe opening it thinking it will be a CLD!

Instead it says CREDIT LIMIT INCREASE!

As a result of your good credit standing you now have access to an increased credit line.  Its automatic you dont have to do a thing....blah..blah blah...

Increased from 15k to 18k!

NICE Smiley Happy

Things cant be all that bad in Chase-land lol ....

Message 6 of 9
nicemann
Established Contributor

Congrads....I am waiting for my first CLI.  I don't want to request one because I know they do a hard pull for it.  Next month will be a full year having the card at a $3,000 CL.  Guess I will just keep waiting and see if they think I deserve anything.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow nice cli congrats

Message 8 of 9
cabarkeep
New Contributor

Hi again ...PurpleHaze .. I have a Chase PerfectCard ...so far they have been really easy to deal with too .. I spoke to them a couple times on the phone ...ie to activate the card and to answer a couple questions initially but i like the fact that they actually get back to you via email really well ...and if they cant answer the plm over email they will call and explain ..nice touch ..

I was glad to have added them to my credit card portfolio Smiley Happy

At 18k it is definitely one of my higher cl's currently

USAA 25K

Discover 25k

Chase 18k

Citi 13k and 7k

and some others between 8-12k 

Amex Blue used to be 15k now 5k Smiley Mad

Amex Gold now closed (by my choice lol)

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.