Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase CLI

tag
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase CLI

I put in the request and just happened to check back like an hour or two later and it was there. When I pulled my CRs through TC there was an inquiry from them on Equifax.
Here we go again...
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations FM!
I wish I can get that much CL, but it will not be happen with my little income.  Smiley Sad
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

FM, that's awesome!  I love my 2 Chase cards.  I remember not too long ago they turned me down flat! I wrote a recon letter and they responded very kindly that they did not extend credit to people who had derogs on their credit reports (BK).  I wanted that ASPCA Visa soooo bad and now, I have it!

Don't spend that new cl all in one place.Smiley Wink
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

MsQueenB wrote:
FM, that's awesome!  I love my 2 Chase cards.  I remember not too long ago they turned me down flat! I wrote a recon letter and they responded very kindly that they did not extend credit to people who had derogs on their credit reports (BK).  I wanted that ASPCA Visa soooo bad and now, I have it!

Don't spend that new cl all in one place.Smiley Wink

Wonderful MsQueen!!  I am very proud of you ... ASPCA VISA  Yaaaaaahoooooooooooo  Anybody else love animals and helping them like her?   If so proud of yourself!!  
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

bunnyrabbit, the other thing I love about Chase cards are the designs they offer.  I cannot stand dull, boring cards like my WaMu one!  Just a plain silver card with their logo.  I love anything to do with animals, esp. cats. 

I saw a very cute card from BofA for The Humane Society.  Hmmmmm, maybe I'll break down and app for that one.  Naw, better go back to my room at the Sleigh Center!Smiley Very Happy
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Queen Chase may not approve people with bk on record but will with charge off/collection. At least for the Chase Amazon Visa. Low cl but still I got the card. Hope they will give cli after I have had it for 6 months. Only had card for 2 months now.
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.