Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase CLI

tag
amp0804
Regular Contributor

Chase CLI

Most people talk about how they hate Chase. Ive come to the conclusion it just depends on who gets the shorter stick.

Ive been with chase since 03/2006. Just recently ive been using my card more than usual and paying in full 2 times a month. I have

never gotten a CLI from chase until this morning I checked and they pushed me up $300 from $1,000 to $1,300. Not alot but whos

complaining, they havent done anything wrong to me to argue with them. 

Just wanted to get that out im excited my credit lines are growing with only 4 1/2 years of credit histroy.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Chase CLI

@amp0804 wrote:

Most people talk about how they hate Chase. Ive come to the conclusion it just depends on who gets the shorter stick.

Ive been with chase since 03/2006. Just recently ive been using my card more than usual and paying in full 2 times a month. I have

never gotten a CLI from chase until this morning I checked and they pushed me up $300 from $1,000 to $1,300. Not alot but whos

complaining, they havent done anything wrong to me to argue with them. 

Just wanted to get that out im excited my credit lines are growing with only 4 1/2 years of credit histroy.

Congrats!  Seems like they're chasing what matters with you... continued CLI's.  

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not sure what's going on with Chase.  I too recently got a $500 increase from $5500 to $6000.  I had the Freedom card since 2006 and never got an increase and all of a sudden they gave me an increase and I haven't really used the card.  
Message 3 of 4
Karatz
Frequent Contributor

Nothin but hate from them to me...Got a will-review-your-account-quarterly letter. I will see if that starts the love for the first time in 8 years.
TransUnion/Equifax
746/754
Date: 9/24/2009/10/02/2009
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.