Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase CSP CLI offer

tag
coolbrad
Valued Member

Re: Chase CSP CLI offer

I was sent this same e-mail today for my Chase Amazon Visa.  Upon clicking the link it tells you that you're only eligible for a certain amount like the OP stated.  Mine was only a measly $500 more.  I took it though since it requires no HP.

Message 31 of 35
Networth
Frequent Contributor

To answer your question about why they did not just auto cli your account. They may just want an updated income, especially if your spending pattern has been flagged. 

Chase Sapphire Reserve - American Express Blue Sky - Chase Freedom - - Chase Freedom Unlimited - BankAmericard Travel Rewards -

TU 813 EX 809 EQ 812
Message 32 of 35
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

That's not a bad thing Mailak... but that's why money is so individual -- why everyone's journey to excellent credit is different. Some roads are meandering while some are like interstates. Smiley Wink

Personally, I'm one of those that if it's a free CLI so to speak -- give it all to me. lol
Message 33 of 35
Mailak
Frequent Contributor

I took their CLI to 14k, if only to lose the .5k from my 12.5k ;-) There's no option there to enter what you would like as your new CL and no counter-offering. It says if you want a higher one, feel free to call the number on your card and it will be a HP. The new CLI was reflected immediately in the account management website.

Now it's just Discover at languishes at the initial 10k starting limit they gave me two years ago....

PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards (19.5k), Amex BCE (9k), Chase Sapphire Reserve (30k), Chase Freedom Unlimited (14.5k), Chase Marriott Premier (19k), Discover More (10k)
Message 34 of 35
Exonumist
Established Contributor

Consider your self lucky to have a Discover with that kind of limit. Most people have trouble even getting 5K.

Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.