Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase CSP, PC and UA

tag
roshan
Contributor

Re: Chase CSP, PC and UA

Update:

So I finally got notification from CS about Two HP from Chase. So it's good that i applied for 3 cards but only 2 HP reports 

BUT

I just pulled my Annualcreditreport.com EX report and it shows ONLY ONE CHASE HP ON THE DAY I APPLIED FOR 3 CARDS.

There is no other HP from chase on that day on EX report from Annualcreditreport.com

So Now this is very strange to me that CS is still me that i got 2 HP from chase but Annualcreditreport.com  EX report is showing only ONE from Chase.

So approved for 3 cards, and 1 HP on Ex.  NOT bad if true.

Message 11 of 13
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@roshan wrote:

Update:

So I finally got notification from CS about Two HP from Chase. So it's good that i applied for 3 cards but only 2 HP reports 

BUT

I just pulled my Annualcreditreport.com EX report and it shows ONLY ONE CHASE HP ON THE DAY I APPLIED FOR 3 CARDS.

There is no other HP from chase on that day on EX report from Annualcreditreport.com

So Now this is very strange to me that CS is still me that i got 2 HP from chase but Annualcreditreport.com  EX report is showing only ONE from Chase.

So approved for 3 cards, and 1 HP on Ex.  NOT bad if true.

Nice and congrats on your approvals. Even if it was 2 HPs it is still not bad, heck, you got approved for all 3. I applied for the United and Marriott about 3 weeks apart and got 2 seperate HPs but was only pulled from EX only both times (no double pulls). I thought about applying for the Freedom also but didnt want to push my luck and end up with a toy limit cuz of the previous approvals from them.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 12 of 13
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!

*8/10/13
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.