Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase - CSP - Small Transfer UR Restrictions

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Chase - CSP - Small Transfer UR Restrictions

Just got the via SM from Chase.. Very minor and most of them seemed to make sense from what I heard in the past, but just wanted to pass this on for CSP holders I assume it would hold true for ink as well?

Capture.JPG

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: Chase - CSP - Small Transfer UR Restrictions

Got that email too earlier this morning for sapphire preferred but regular Chase sapphire no email. Minor changes I agree.

Message 2 of 7
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

Do you earn 5,000 points after adding that additional household member as an authorized user? Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 7
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous-own-fico wrote:

Do you earn 5,000 points after adding that additional household member as an authorized user? 

Those offers are usually limited time from sign up.

Message 4 of 7
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@ddemari wrote:

Got that email too earlier this morning for sapphire preferred but regular Chase sapphire no email. Minor changes I agree.

ya just closing any possible loopholes for UR abuse it appears.. Shouldn't really impact many.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@ddemari wrote:

ya just closing any possible loopholes for UR abuse it appears.. Shouldn't really impact many.

@Too many people abusing the point system to the point of even selling to strangers.  Good decision on Chase's part and thanks for sharing @Anonymous.

Message 6 of 7
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

As long as I can transfer UR from my DW's CSP to my rewards account, i'm good.

Just a few weeks ago we consolidated cards and i kept the Freedom and she kept the CSP. We figured we can always transfer them to each other.

Most of the rewards accounts are in my name.

This email this morning almost gave me a heart attack until I read it.

I thought Chase had ruined all of my evil free vacation plansSmiley Very Happy

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.