cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase CSP still pending. Anything I can do?

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Chase CSP still pending. Anything I can do?

@enharu wrote:

tried calling. still couldn't get an answer.

recon said they can help if there was already a decision made, regardless of approval or denial, but until a decision is made, they can't do anything.

just gotta wait i guess. 

i don't understand why though :/

Is it because I am self employed?

Maybe but at least its still being processed!  That's positive news.

Message 11 of 13
enharu
Super Contributor

amex is back to pending as well now!

Spoke to recon at Chase, and explained my whole case again. 
Before they asked anything, I just mentioned I had an auto loan that just got reported this month, which was opened in feb. That was the reason behind the 5 inquiries, and just in case they're worried my current balance to debt is too high, I already paid off 10k out of 10.7k owed. So once BMW financial statement cuts on March 25th, I owe $700 out of original 10.7k financed Smiley Very Happy

They said they will take note of it. So hopefully it helps.

Explained same thing to amex guy on the phone, but wasn't really sure if he's just listening, or really taking it down as notes lol.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 12 of 13
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I want a beamer! Lol
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.