Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase CSP vs JPM Palladium

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase CSP vs JPM Palladium

I have a CSP but have been thinking about upgrading to the JP Morgan Palladium card for the airpport lounge access.  Unfortunately, Palladium doesn't give you 2X UR points for dining, which is where I earn a lot of my points.  Should I just skip the Palladium and stick with my CSP or is there a reason I should upgrade? 

Thanks ;-)

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase CSP vs JPM Palladium

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a CSP but have been thinking about upgrading to the JP Morgan Palladium card for the airpport lounge access.  Unfortunately, Palladium doesn't give you 2X UR points for dining, which is where I earn a lot of my points.  Should I just skip the Palladium and stick with my CSP or is there a reason I should upgrade? 

Thanks ;-)

You just recently on your CSP went from 5K to 10K.  Unless you have some substantial assets with Chase I don't see that happening.

Message 2 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks ;-)

You just recently on your CSP went from 5K to 10K.  Unless you have some substantial assets with Chase I don't see that happening.

I just moved my portfolio from ML to JPM ... qualification is not a problem.  

Message 3 of 25
redpat
Senior Contributor

Are you joking around with us????????

You're good if you have 250k under management.

There are better ways and cards for lounge access though.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 4 of 25
pip3man
Valued Contributor

Lmfaooo I hope ur not hallucinating cos that's certainly not happening. The Palladium is on a world of its own and can only be acquired with substantial assets with JPM.

Message 5 of 25
wasCB14
Super Contributor

I'm not sure exactly what Priority Pass Unlimited includes, but unless you're going to be flying Marquis jets, you might find that Amex Platinum and Citi Prestige offer more.

And I know from experience how Chase doesn't care about assets held elsewhere when determining CLs...

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 6 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

They just assigned me a "Private Banker" who asked me if I wanted one, but it is $595 per year and I will earn less points than I presently do with my CSP.  I doubt that I will put $100k per year on it so I likely will not get the 33% point bonus.  If the only reason to get it is the boast factor, I'll pass ... 

Does anyone else on here have one?

Message 7 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interestingly, my CSP home page changed today as well.  When I sign in now it is a JPM page and no longer a Chase page ... weird.

Message 8 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks ;-)

Go with Citi Chairman, Amex Black, or go home.

Message 9 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks ;-)

Go with Citi Chairman, Amex Black, or go home.

I don't think I would qualify ... I only qualify for the Palladium because I just moved my Trust to JPM

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.