Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase CSR Metal Replacement Card

tag
AirlinerDudeB6
Regular Contributor

Chase CSR Metal Replacement Card

Anyone that originally got the plastic version...get their metal replacement yet? You know... the one that Chase told us they were "handcrafting" just for us LOL.

Im still a member of the plastic club back from week 1.
Discover It - $25.5k | Sam's Club MasterCard - $25k | Chase Sapphire Reserve $23.8k | Amex EveryDay - $23k | Barclays JetBlue - $23k | Citi TYP - $7.1k | Cap1 Quicksilver WMC - $7k | Marriott Rewards Premier Visa Signature - $6.5k | Chase Freedom - $3.2k | Amex Gold - NPSL |
TU 08 FICO - 812 | EQ 08 FICO - 799 | EX 08 FICO - 793 |

Utilization - 16% | AAOA - 4.3 years | In Garden - Since 9/6/16
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
revjamesl
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase CSR Metal Replacement Card

Interesting. My wife got a metal card 2 days after applying last week. Still waiting on her metal card as an authorized member of my account.
AMEX Platinum NPSL | Discover It $45.9k | Chase Sapphire Reserved $40.7k |Barclay Arrival+ WEMC $40k | PENFED Platinum Rewards VS $35k | Lowes $35k | BoA Better Balance Rewards $30k | AMEX EDP $25k | Cap 1 QS $23.25k | NASA Platinum $20k | Chase Freedom $15k | Synchrony Haverty's $16.5k | BBVA NBA Rockets AMEX $15k | FNBO AMEX $15k | Citi Diamond Preferred $10.7k | Best Buy $10k | Synchrony Rooms-to-Go $10k | US Bank Cash+ $7.5k | AMEX BCE $6k | Barclay Financing Visa 1k | |

AU on DW Accounts: Discover It $40k I AMEX BCE $30k | Chase Marriot $29.8k |

Credit Scores: 800 EQ/833 TU/831 EX
Message 2 of 8
iced
Valued Contributor

Did the the demand for CSR has also impact Chase's ability to send out metal cards for the non-CSR cards (RC, MP Club, CSP, etc)?

Message 3 of 8
AirlinerDudeB6
Regular Contributor

@revjamesl wrote:
Interesting. My wife got a metal card 2 days after applying last week. Still waiting on her metal card as an authorized member of my account.

Oh nice. I had a hunch they'd forget about us. Probably gonna have to send them a message to get it now. 

Discover It - $25.5k | Sam's Club MasterCard - $25k | Chase Sapphire Reserve $23.8k | Amex EveryDay - $23k | Barclays JetBlue - $23k | Citi TYP - $7.1k | Cap1 Quicksilver WMC - $7k | Marriott Rewards Premier Visa Signature - $6.5k | Chase Freedom - $3.2k | Amex Gold - NPSL |
TU 08 FICO - 812 | EQ 08 FICO - 799 | EX 08 FICO - 793 |

Utilization - 16% | AAOA - 4.3 years | In Garden - Since 9/6/16
Message 4 of 8
DrZoidberg
Established Contributor

The plastic looks nicer. It's really not that great looking of a card.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've heard the lack of metal did impact the Rtiz card

And

I've heard of people that recently got a C$R getting a metal card.
Message 6 of 8
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@AirlinerDudeB6 wrote:
Anyone that originally got the plastic version...get their metal replacement yet? You know... the one that Chase told us they were "handcrafting" just for us LOL.

Im still a member of the plastic club back from week 1.

Plastic card holder here and haven't received anything metalltic yet

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I've heard the lack of metal did impact the Rtiz card

And

I've heard of people that recently got a C$R getting a metal card.

I heard this as well. LuckilyI applied for my Ritz a few weeks before THE CSR became available 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.