Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Card Combine

tag
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Card Combine

@Anonymous wrote:
Yep.. just called and they said they are no longer able. I beliebe this went into effect last week.

Just called disney cust svc. same message you received. Geez, these banks are going through so many changes, can't keep up.

You could always request a CLI...of course with a hard pull. Too bad you couldn't get in just before the policy change. Darn! Smiley Sad

Message Edited by ocheosa on 06-15-2009 07:07 AM
[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the suggestion!
Message 12 of 15
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion!

It seems a few people have been able to upgrade to the sapphire card and combine with the second card. If you don't mind the annual fee, maybe try this route. No one mentioned whether or not they took a hard inquiry for the upgrade though.

Edit to add: I was mistaken, there is no annual fee for the standard Chase Sapphire. The AF is on the preferred card. If you travel it looks like a good card.  www.chasesapphire.com

Message Edited by ocheosa on 06-20-2009 11:47 PM
[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was able to combine when I upgraded to the Chase Sapphire card.
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does this card report the CL?
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.