Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Changing UR Program

tag
koalablue
Frequent Contributor

Chase Changing UR Program

I got the e-mails from Chase relating to changes in the UR program, saying they were not giving the extra point on travel expenses after 12/31/15.  I got the Ink notification a day or two ago and the Freedom notification today.  I'm assuming they'll be making this change for the CSP too.  Has anyone gotten notification of that?  The extra point for travel was a big drawing point for the CSP.  Chase is really shooting themselves in the foot with this.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Chase Changing UR Program

The CSP change was announced a while back, so yes, same thing, among other negative changes (and one or two that are positive for some).

Message 2 of 4
lobsterfordinner
Established Member

@koalablue wrote:

I got the e-mails from Chase relating to changes in the UR program, saying they were not giving the extra point on travel expenses after 12/31/15.  I got the Ink notification a day or two ago and the Freedom notification today.  I'm assuming they'll be making this change for the CSP too.  Has anyone gotten notification of that?  The extra point for travel was a big drawing point for the CSP.  Chase is really shooting themselves in the foot with this.

I guess they're not making enough $$ because of the high rewards haha

Currently a grad student, and in my wallet there exists my only 4 credit cards: Barclay Arrival+ 56k / Chase Sapphire Pref 68.2k / Citi Prestige 45k / Merrill Accolades 175k ; my student id card and a couple two-dollar bills.
Message 3 of 4
koalablue
Frequent Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

The CSP change was announced a while back, so yes, same thing, among other negative changes (and one or two that are positive for some).

Thanks for the info.  Rats, I must have missed the CSP e-mail or not read it carefully enough.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.