Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Continental Master Card

tag
CreditKnight_850
Valued Member

Chase Continental Master Card

Hi,

I was not able to get my foot into chase because of my limited credit history. I got an offer for this card with like if I join I get 25K miles, and It has an $85 annual fee on it. since i'm in credit building (not rebuilding cuz i didn't had any to start with) process i went ahead an applied for it and got approved for 2K limit.

Now that i have it the AF is bugging me, do anyone know if i can product switch this card to a no AF card in future? or does this AF go away at any time?

Thanks,

Khawar 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
hemi961
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase Continental Master Card

Chase Customer service is very good at responding to emails.  Many of their cards can be swapped out while others can't be and calling them will get mixed results.  I have found the email route the best way to go for my needs.  If you have set your account up online, log in and in the upper left hand corner is a link to send an email.  Ask them which cards you might be able to product change to and they will get back to you with a list.  You will first get an email informing you that they are working on getting the answer, then by the next day if not sooner you should have the message listing which cards if any you are permitted to change to.
Message 2 of 3
CreditKnight_850
Valued Member

Re: Chase Continental Master Card

Okay, i'll try this.

Thanks,

Khawar 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.