Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Credit Card Application Status

tag
jj10939
Regular Contributor

Chase Credit Card Application Status

Hi everyone,

I searched through old posts for a while last night trying to find the answer to this quetsion but didn't have any luck.  In older posts I saw there was someone who posted they called a Chase number to check the application status and the automated system told him his CL and APR, etc.

The only application status line I found for Chase just tells me I'm approved and will recieve my card within 10 business days but offers no account details.  Is anyone familiar with a phone number which will tell you account terms such as CL and APR?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Credit Card Application Status

They told me my cl. Don't recall if they told me apr. I was auto-approved. Not sure if that makes a difference.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

The automated app status number on the backdoor numbers thread will get you what you want. I was just approved for a Southwest card a week ago and it tells me my limit and apr 18004367927. Options 1,2,1 then enter your social. Best of luck!
Message 3 of 4
jj10939
Regular Contributor

That's exactly what I needed!  Thanks guys!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.