tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Credit Cards Help

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ysettle4 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Ok so I sent a secure message to chase and asked about the 70,000 points. They state I would get the points after I spend another $1,000 in the first 3 months. So $1,000 you get 50,000 points and then another $1,000 the give you another 20,000 points after you call in and let them know you just reached ove $2,000. So thats cool!

Does anyone know when I get the free 1-4 night?

How valuable exactly are 70,000pts on this card?

Only counts towards free nights stays at marriott hotels or upgrades to better rooms/hotels. It's not like the Chase ultimate rewards program where you can redeem the points for cash or statement credits.

How many nights?

It depends on what tier category hotel you stay at. At the lowest tier, I would imagine anywhere from 5-7 nights.

Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Credit Cards Help

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ysettle4 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Ok so I sent a secure message to chase and asked about the 70,000 points. They state I would get the points after I spend another $1,000 in the first 3 months. So $1,000 you get 50,000 points and then another $1,000 the give you another 20,000 points after you call in and let them know you just reached ove $2,000. So thats cool!

Does anyone know when I get the free 1-4 night?

How valuable exactly are 70,000pts on this card?

Only counts towards free nights stays at marriott hotels or upgrades to better rooms/hotels. It's not like the Chase ultimate rewards program where you can redeem the points for cash or statement credits.

How many nights?

It depends on what tier category hotel you stay at. At the lowest tier, I would imagine anywhere from 5-7 nights.

Nice, Might try for this one next year.

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.