Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Credit Cards Pulls?

tag
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Credit Cards Pulls?

Chase constatntly lowers APR on all 3 cards I have with them. An Apr on my oldest Chase card is lower than APR on my oldest BOFA card. The problem is I  always PIF twice a month.
IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 11 of 14
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

would it be a good idea to apply for a chase card even if i only have one FICO score? EX and TU have not generated yet!

Ive been researching seems like the Chase Student Card would suit me best!

But im not sure since i have been going crazy with apping this month i think i have about 4-6 new inquiries. which brought my score down 3 points.  I dont know! Need Guidance!

Message Edited by Schoolbuskid on 02-19-2008 04:06 PM
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 12 of 14
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Schoolbuskid wrote:
would it be a good idea to apply for a chase card even if i only have one FICO score? EX and TU have not generated yet!

I would think that you might want to find a bank that treats you decently. The only reason that they have an app from me is because they handle the Borders card. They're pretty sorry, IMO, unless you have one of the killer elite cards.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I decied to do an app for the rewards card(chase freedom) and was approved but no info...the page just said congradutaions you are approved please wait for welcome package in mail????? no info on CL or anything...really confused
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.