Frequent Contributor
xgac12x

Re: Chase Credit Line Increase and Apr Reduction

92SelfMade wrote:

Has anyone been able to get a reduced apr with chase or a  credit line increase if so how? I've been with them for about 1 year and 4 months and am still stuck at $800 limit and  apr of 22.99%

I got an increase at 5 months, from 3k, to 6k. It was an auto CLI, SP. They havent touched my APR though, stuck at 22.99, I think once it gets out of the promo period and they see I am solid with payments they might lower it.

Chase Freedom 7.5k | Fidelity AMEX 5k | Sallie Mae World MC 2.4k | Discover 3.5k | Quicksilver 1k | Best Buy .6k | Kohl's .3k
Frequent Contributor
Networth

Re: Chase Credit Line Increase and Apr Reduction

I havent read the whole thread. Yet I know to get a auto CLI they want to see high usage. For a lower APR's they like to see responsible use and a high credit score.

Chase Sapphire Preferred - American Express Blue Sky - Chase Freedom - BankAmericard Travel Rewards - Walmart - Macy's

Walmart TU 823 (Most Recent) EX 807 EQ 810

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}