Frequent Contributor
HYPASS33

Chase Credit Pulls

So as most of you know I applied for cards this past and got all but Chase Freedom. I checked my reports and Chase pulled me as Chase and also as First USA on EQ and TU! I called them and they said a email would be sent to get the First USA off both. I'm surprised they said they would BUT I will believe it when it's off my reports. Don't know why they pull under two different names.
09Lexie

Re: Chase Credit Pulls

It's common for them to pull under that name. Not surprised that they double pulled at all.
Frequent Contributor
HYPASS33

I'm just surprised they agreed to remove one of them but like I said, ill believe it when I see it.
Super Contributor
enharu

HYPASS33 wrote:
I'm just surprised they agreed to remove one of them but like I said, ill believe it when I see it.

I am pretty sure they'll remove it if they said they will.

Best of luck!

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Valued Contributor
indiolatino61

HYPASS33 wrote:
So as most of you know I applied for cards this past and got all but Chase Freedom. I checked my reports and Chase pulled me as Chase and also as First USA on EQ and TU! I called them and they said a email would be sent to get the First USA off both. I'm surprised they said they would BUT I will believe it when it's off my reports. Don't know why they pull under two different names.

Good luck to you. Just be persistent if they happen to "forget."

photo Logo-CreditCardCollection-DataInclusive_zps2390ab7f.jpg

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}