Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Disney $200 Credit Offer

tag
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Disney $200 Credit Offer

#doublepost

plus arrival miles can be used for Disney tickets. you just need to call up and manually request the redemption.
Message 11 of 27
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Of course, just a thought, if you were going to Disney, this would be a good card to app for, get the bonus for the trip then when you are done push the limit to another Chase product and cancel the card.

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 12 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

At the time I apped, I really wanted this card. I go to Disney a lot and I didn't really have a lot of rewards cards so I figured this would be perfect. I got really annoyed when I didn't "qualify" for the Premier and they gave me the regular version. I guess with all my other cards I don't "need" it but I've always wanted it. I don't bank with Chase, so the debit card is a no go. Besides, you don't get the 10% unless you pay with your Disney Debit, right? I don't use debit cards.

I guess I will just wait and see how I feel when the time comes for my upgrade.
Message 13 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the debit card, never finance vacations, and always stay on property b/c I like to ensconce myself in the magical un-reality that is Disney. To me, it's not all about maximizing rewards, I just want this card, but $200 free money is nothing to sneeze at. Thought others might be interested. To each their own. I cruise Disney several times a year and I think you get onboard credits if you use this CC.
Message 14 of 27
chalupaman
Super Contributor

This card sounds so useless even if you are going to Disney soon. Just gotta be honest here. I'd rather get a CSP or a Freedom instead. Thankfully Chase has the Disney debit card as well.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 15 of 27
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I do appreciate you posting the offer though OP. 

Some people might want this for the sheer disney factor. 

Message 16 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Different strokes for different folks. Just like some people think the slate is useless even though people are apping for the free fico. What is useless to you isn't useless to someone else.
Message 17 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't how how to edit my post I've seen people post about apping about the citi diamond because it looks "pretty". Just wanted to also add that tidbit.
Message 18 of 27
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Don't how how to edit my post I've seen people post about apping about the citi diamond because it looks "pretty". Just wanted to also add that tidbit.

Those people are dumb...

and to edit your post 

Screenshot 2015-04-13 at 7.28.16 PM.png

Message 19 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm on mobile...I really need to start using the full site!
Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.