Frequent Contributor
sankofa

Chase Disney Credit Card

Is the Chase Disney Card an easy one to get and what scores are needed for it? 

Thanks,
Sandy
Frequent Contributor
sankofa

Re: Chase Disney Credit Card

I found the website that tells you what card you can apply for by your fico score!

Comments are still welcomed.

Thanks all!

Sandy
Frequent Contributor
Math_Rocks

sankofa wrote:
I found the website that tells you what card you can apply for by your fico score!
Thanks all!
Sandy

If you don't mind, what'd you find out?
Filed Chapter 13 bankruptcy 04/12 after two and a half years in a DMP. So wish we would have done the BK sooner. Live and learn!
Frequent Contributor
sankofa

Math_Rocks wrote:

sankofa wrote:
Thanks all!
Sandy

If you don't mind, what'd you find out?

Math_Rocks,

Surely I don't mind at all answering questions or asking them (smile).  That's what we are here for.

A score of 724 is recommended, however, a Disney card can be granted with a lower score too as other variables will be considered.  I imagine this would be your overall payment history with other creditors or within Chase itself if you have another credit card with them.

Sandy

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+