Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Disney Premier CC - Jan. 24th

tag
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Disney Premier CC - Jan. 24th

I called and was told, account must be open for 12 months >_< Absolutely crazy that I can't switch from Disney to Disney Premier, the account number doesn't even change. Nothing does minus a $49 AF and 2% on select categories. Must wait until 10/2012 to upgrade even though the site is bombarding me with offers to upgrade and the official site doesn't mention the min 12 months rule.

Message 41 of 60
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Wow, that's too bad, but it seems that many companies are not allowing PC on cards younger than 1 year, and blaming it on the recent Card Act, which states that terms can't be changed within the first year, or something like that.....

My chase card has been open for years, but it isn't the Disney card, so I'm not sure that I will be elligible to switch either.....

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 42 of 60
Mickey11
Regular Contributor

Thats totally messed up!

@mxp114 wrote:

I called and was told, account must be open for 12 months >_< Absolutely crazy that I can't switch from Disney to Disney Premier, the account number doesn't even change. Nothing does minus a $49 AF and 2% on select categories. Must wait until 10/2012 to upgrade even though the site is bombarding me with offers to upgrade and the official site doesn't mention the min 12 months rule.

Starting Score: TU 660 EQ 623 EX 644
Current Score: TU 670 EQ 683 EX ???
Goal Score: 700 on all 3

Freedom: $3k, CSP: $5k, Chase Disney Premier: $5k, AmEx Zync: NPSL, Cap1 NH: $750, Cap1 Plat: $750, USC CU: $500
Message 43 of 60
CS800
Super Contributor

I want this card : The Wizard Mickey !!

Message 44 of 60
stephanieL
Established Member

I dont have a chase card, I doubt I would even qualify but they sent me the information in the mail~ Very tempting...Do you think I got this because we are vacationing there in June?

Message 45 of 60
CS800
Super Contributor

@stephanieL wrote:

I dont have a chase card, I doubt I would even qualify but they sent me the information in the mail~ Very tempting...Do you think I got this because we are vacationing there in June?

What's your credit like? Lates, scores?

Message 46 of 60
Mickey11
Regular Contributor

I was approved with my FICOs through the backdoor number, i currently have one collection still reporting so you should have a shot if you better of than that!

PS I just got the card in the mail! Will post photos when I had a chance, but it looks even BETTER in person, probably the best looking card I've seen....if you like Disney!

Starting Score: TU 660 EQ 623 EX 644
Current Score: TU 670 EQ 683 EX ???
Goal Score: 700 on all 3

Freedom: $3k, CSP: $5k, Chase Disney Premier: $5k, AmEx Zync: NPSL, Cap1 NH: $750, Cap1 Plat: $750, USC CU: $500
Message 47 of 60
JustMe77
Frequent Contributor

@stephanieL wrote:

Yes. I  got an offer for the Chase Disney right after ordering the vacation planning DVD from Disney's website. My FICO was in the low 600s, so the only explanation was the Disney trip.

Current Cards: Banana Republic Visa ($5,300), Chase Freedom ($2,000), Discover It ($11,500), Amex Costco True Earnings ($5,000), Chase Slate ($2,500)
Message 48 of 60
mokong
Regular Contributor

i was instantly approved on this card (1/30/12) and called the backdoor about my cl.  and the card send it to me overnight.the design is cool on the front and also on the....BACK.

Message 49 of 60
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Yeah post the pictures. I can't believe I have to wait until September for this. That Chase policy is absurd.

Message 50 of 60
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.