Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Disney Rewards Love Story

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Disney Rewards Love Story

Ooo. Congrats! I could never justify being a DVC member, especially since I am a cast member and already get my park perks. I really want the Disney Visa, but Chase absolutely hates me right now since my credit is so new. Speaking of the Disney Visa, I have never had anyone be approved on the spot when I do card applications in the store.

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been behind a couple people in the Disney store that have applied and they seem to never get an instant approval. Nor have I seen anyone whip out the cell phone and pull up a list of back door numbers to call Chase. That would be funny. There always seems to be people applying in the parks and it looks like they have better luck.

Message 12 of 17
darrylbowen1959
Valued Member

@MstrPTato wrote:

I have been behind a couple people in the Disney store that have applied and they seem to never get an instant approval. Nor have I seen anyone whip out the cell phone and pull up a list of back door numbers to call Chase. That would be funny. There always seems to be people applying in the parks and it looks like they have better luck.

Since my brain is still in [credit]  recovery mode I'm always leery of applying instantly at a point of sale.  I am always concerned about the embarrassment of rejection with others standing around!  I likely don't have that to worry about anymore but I also don't think there are any offers now that can be presented to me at any retail outlet that would be a temptation.  More importantly, I'm gardening until March of 17 so it is now a moot point.  

29 Total Lines. 24 Major, 5 Retail. Total Avail = $218,710. Avg Util = 4%. TU/EQ/EXP CB Scores Avg = 755,

Re-entered the Garden 6/20/16 (accidentally - because I didn't read the fine print). Intend to stay through June, 2018.
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have never had the credit profile to apply at the Chase kiosk at Downtown Disney but I've lurked around it and seen people approved and told to come back in like an hour to pick up their card. Just mentioning it in case someone didn't know about it.

Also always wondered why they don't have a Chase kiosk on the cruise ships. Seems like they'd have an overwhelming response.
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

And Congrats on your Disney love story!!! Hope that's me one day.
Message 15 of 17
darrylbowen1959
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:
And Congrats on your Disney love story!!! Hope that's me one day.

Thanks!  Don't worry, it WILL be you some day!

29 Total Lines. 24 Major, 5 Retail. Total Avail = $218,710. Avg Util = 4%. TU/EQ/EXP CB Scores Avg = 755,

Re-entered the Garden 6/20/16 (accidentally - because I didn't read the fine print). Intend to stay through June, 2018.
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awww man. I miss my annual pass.

It didn't make sense for me to get it this year since I'm moving. It was so great to just pop into the park on the way home from work and squeeze a couple of rides in...

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.