cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom $100 cash back sign on bonus!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Freedom $100 cash back sign on bonus!!

OmarGB9  when did you get the $200  Cashback offer. I missed it last month when sign up bonus was $200 and now I am regretting it. I have been checking the prequal and it's  only showing the same $100 offer.

Message 11 of 15
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I had no sign up offer on my account, but I sent Chase a secure message and inquired about receiving it. They happily obliged and credited me the 20k points once I met the $500 spend bonus (which I did within the first couple of weeks of having the card; bought a new phone! Wee! Lol).

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@OmarGB9 wrote:
I had no sign up offer on my account, but I sent Chase a secure message and inquired about receiving it. They happily obliged and credited me the 20k points once I met the $500 spend bonus (which I did within the first couple of weeks of having the card; bought a new phone! Wee! Lol).

Great, So I guess I should just call them and ask if they can extend that offer to me

Message 13 of 15
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Yes definitely. It doesn't hurt to ask. Smiley Happy

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I kinda want the freedom card. Its my last card on my list for primes. Its between the freedom or a citi card. I am just worried because I hear that chase likes to downgrade credit limits, and I do not like that idea.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.