Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom 2016 Categories are Posted

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Freedom 2016 Categories are Posted

Do we have confirmation on Discover?  I didn't believe those had been confirmed yet except for the 1st quarter. 

Message 11 of 39
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase Freedom Q1 2016 5% Cash Back Categories

@Anonymous wrote:

Logged into my account today figuring it should be about time to announce the categories for next quarter.  It doesn't show on the main website, but does show under Ultimate Rewards when I Iogged in.  The Activate button never showed, but at least they've said what they are.  I didn't see another post about this yet, so mods feel free to combine/lock if there has already been a discussion about this that I missed.

Looks like the Q1 2016 5% Categories are:

• Gas Stations
  • Local Commuter Transportation***

***Includes taxis, subways, local commuter buses and trains; does not include parking, tolls, and Amtrak purchases.

was able to activate mine today

Message 12 of 39
Bmac66
Frequent Contributor

I get 5% back on gas year round with my Sam's CluB MC. No incentive there. I will wait until restaurants before I pull out of the sock drawer. 

Message 13 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gas spend goes to Discover 1st quarter because of the double promo. I hope Sallie Mae doesn't get jealous.

Message 14 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is going to be a wonderful year for my Freedom.
Message 15 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Where did you go to activate it? I'm guessing the normal spot in Ultimate Rewards?  I have tried on my account in Chrome and SO's  account in IE and the activate button isn't showing in either.  I even tried icogniito in Chrome. 

Message 16 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Where did you go to activate it? I'm guessing the normal spot in Ultimate Rewards?  I have tried on my account in Chrome and SO's  account in IE and the activate button isn't showing in either.  I even tried icogniito in Chrome. 

It's right there in your account home page, where you see an overview of your accounts.

Message 17 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

It's right there in your account home page, where you see an overview of your accounts.

That link isn't working on his.  I don't remember having to enter information before.  You just clicked the link in your account.  Oh well, mine is set now...LOL.  I'll keep checking on his.

Goodness knows the gas is great for both of us especially since all the 7-11s we frequent that don't have gas still code as such.

Message 18 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

I activated mine this morning! 

Message 19 of 39
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

It is weird that they want the info entered. I do not remember doing that in the past.
Signature needs updating
Message 20 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.