Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom 4Q Categories

tag
minski
Established Contributor

Chase Freedom 4Q Categories

Walmart & Department Stores

Guess SD for Chase until next year as I am one of the lucky few who don't need to go Christmas shopping. haha. 

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Freedom 4Q Categories

Very blah

Message 2 of 22
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

I was hoping for Amazon and online shopping again like previous years guess not

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 3 of 22
mkhan1093
Established Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

You at least have Discover for that! I personally like it when Discover and Freedom don't overlap because I hate having to choose between UR points and 10% cashback (first year Disco).

Message 4 of 22
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@minski wrote:

Walmart & Department Stores

Guess SD for Chase until next year as I am one of the lucky few who don't need to go Christmas shopping. haha. 

SD here too and already maxed Q3.  Don't shop at Walmart (closest one is kinda far anyway) and my holiday shopping would be almost exclusively through Amazon.  I was actually hoping for 5 Marriott points per dollar (from URs) instead of Discover's (or Synchrony's) 5% with Amazon.  I would have settled for wholesale clubs, even.

Message 5 of 22
Noctilum
Frequent Contributor

Not the best, but I prefer grocery shopping at Walmart since it's cheapest so it's nice to really get cashback versus going to a Kroger, paying 10-50% more for an item, then getting 5% cashback during the grocery store quarter.

Message 6 of 22
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@mkhan1093 wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

You at least have Discover for that! I personally like it when Discover and Freedom don't overlap because I hate having to choose between UR points and 10% cashback (first year Disco).

Well chase ur> discover cash back in my personal situation so oh well .

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 7 of 22
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

WalMart!?

They had to pick the one big box retailer I purposely avoid. Yep I guess Freedom stays in the drawer.
Message 8 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mkhan1093 wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

+1 I like it when the Discover & Freedom both have different categorie, just gives it more diveristy. Now its 5% at Walmart, Target, Amazon, and department stores between the two for Q4!

Message 9 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ehhhhhh, guess it's back to the SD for the Freedom. I can't stand Walmart, and I usually don't go to department stores. I've got the Amazon prime card to handle Christmas stuff.

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.