Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom 5% Warehouse Clubs 2nd Quarter

tag
ficobgtx
Regular Contributor

Chase Freedom 5% Warehouse Clubs 2nd Quarter

So, this obviously includes Sams Club (as it is stated on their website as an example) - but what about Costco come June (hoping for some June overlap)?

Also, what about Costco.com?
TU - 850 (BOA TU08 FICO/Barclay TU08), 831 (CK FAKO)
EQ - 870 (CITI FICO), 848 (ATFCU FICO), 831 (CK FAKO)
EX - 841 (AMEX FICO)
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
delaney1
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom 5% Warehouse Clubs 2nd Quarter

I was just about to post something regarding this, because I don't remember seeing a warehouse category initially. I don't see why Costco wouldn't be included. They start accepting Visa April 1st! I shop at Costco weekly, so I'm thrilled.

Message 2 of 26
ficobgtx
Regular Contributor

Really, April 1st? I thought because of the delay in the Citi card that they wouldn't accept visa until that was complete.

TU - 850 (BOA TU08 FICO/Barclay TU08), 831 (CK FAKO)
EQ - 870 (CITI FICO), 848 (ATFCU FICO), 831 (CK FAKO)
EX - 841 (AMEX FICO)
Message 3 of 26
delaney1
Established Contributor

I hadn't heard that the date for Visa acceptance had been pushed back. Do you remember where you read that?

Message 4 of 26
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Wow... this is impressive!

This would also be excellent for purchasing Sam's Club store gift cards, which can be used either at Sam's or Wal-Mart, effectively giving 5% off Wal-Mart purchases as well.

It looks like I messed up by not getting a Freedom when I was pre-qual'd last year (before 5/24).   Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 26
celluloid17
Established Contributor

I would imagine this would include Costco, but only for 10 days since Costco will start accepting Visas on June 20.

Message 6 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ficobgtx wrote:
So, this obviously includes Sams Club (as it is stated on their website as an example) - but what about Costco come June (hoping for some June overlap)?

Also, what about Costco.com?

Link? Warehouse clubs are usually excluded...

Okay, so warehouses are a separate category. Costco.com stuff should be eligible.

Message 7 of 26
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

To use at Costco just purchase online since they accept visa and if you want you can return that item at the warehouse and you will get cash in return and then pay your bill with it.

Will this work at BJ's?

CSR | Ink Business Preferred | Amex Platinum | NFCU Cash Rewards
Message 8 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol mega sketch
Message 9 of 26
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

@delaney1 wrote:

I hadn't heard that the date for Visa acceptance had been pushed back. Do you remember where you read that?

It was here... Read it was on June 20th....

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.