cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom 5%. Where yall going to eat this weekend?

tag
MTSN
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom 5%. Where yall going to eat this weekend?

We went to Vegas last weekend and enjoyed some:

Message 11 of 61
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Baller is that a brazillion steak house?  Those things are the bomb.. Last time I went was during training with my company while in atlanta.  I think for the 10 of us with wine it was close to a 3k bill lol, thank god I didnt get stuck with that one! Smiley Tongue

I already have 800 of the 1500 spent on eating out and/or bars. Bars count too or at least most doSmiley Happy

Will most likely go out for a nice steak next door and a few glasses of wine tonight and there is another 5 dollars back or depending on how you look at it 100 spent Smiley Sad

Message 12 of 61
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

This weekend -- Chick-Fil-A in Playa Vista, Mendocino Farm in Marina Del Rey and I was thinking of heading to Fogo De Chao in Beverly Hills yum.

Message 13 of 61
baller4life
Super Contributor

Yep Brazilian steakhouse Fogo de Chao!! I'm bout to eat up the place!! Smiley Very Happy
Message 14 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Gonna use my entire $400 limit at Scarpetta Beverly Hills baby!

$400, for that? I consider myself to be a picky eater but good lord that is just nuts.

Message 15 of 61
joedtx
Valued Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
Yep Brazilian steakhouse Fogo de Chao!! I'm bout to eat up the place!! Smiley Very Happy

taco-truck.jpg

Message 16 of 61
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@joedtx wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

taco-truck.jpg

I bought something off one of these on one of my long haul runs over in Houston Texas Smiley Very Happy

Quick snack on the go-go

Message 17 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@joedtx wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

taco-truck.jpg

Real tex mex. Smiley Wink

I'm not going anywhere tonight. My back went out last night and i've been struggling all day with muscle spasms out of the clear blue. Smiley Indifferent

Message 18 of 61
joedtx
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Baller is that a brazillion steak house?  Those things are the bomb.. Last time I went was during training with my company while in atlanta.  I think for the 10 of us with wine it was close to a 3k bill lol, thank god I didnt get stuck with that one! Smiley Tongue

I already have 800 of the 1500 spent on eating out and/or bars. Bars count too or at least most doSmiley Happy

Will most likely go out for a nice steak next door and a few glasses of wine tonight and there is another 5 dollars back or depending on how you look at it 100 spent Smiley Sad

I can't think of a Brazilian Steakhouse without reflecting on that scene from Bridesmaids where the meet to eat before trying on dresses. Smiley Very Happy

bridesmaids_movie_brazilian-restaurant.jpg

Message 19 of 61
baller4life
Super Contributor

Well I'll eat enough tonight for all of youse! Smiley Happy
Message 20 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.