Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom APR

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Freedom APR

Chase is so getting the sock drawer treatment from me. They gave me the lowest cl with high apr. My new credit union card is replacing it
Message 11 of 16
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
Chase is so getting the sock drawer treatment from me. They gave me the lowest cl with high apr. My new credit union card is replacing it

That's actually what my Freedom card is like --highest APR and lowest CL.

But as long as I can make money off the 5% categories, I'll happily use it. Doesn't matter to me how it compares with my other cards in non-rewards areas. I'm a greedy little thing.  Smiley Wink

Anyway, to each his own. Congrats on your new CU card!

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

My APR on chase is really high at like 22% I think. But I always PIF so it doesn't bother me.

Message 13 of 16
Imua
Frequent Contributor

Question to those who have less than 10% APR:

What is your CR and Score like? TU 802, EQ 810 / no lates

What is your oldest and avg age? Oldest is 23 yrs/Avg age 9

Is it a Signature or World?  or just plane Freedom VISA or MC? plain Freedom MC 

Message 14 of 16
plasticguy
Established Contributor

Chase Freedom World 8.99%
Message 15 of 16
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

It's nice to see the low APR's but it's not the case on my accounts Smiley Mad

MC - 21.24

V - 15.24

Then again they were both WaMu accounts.  They hacked one limit last year from 2500 -> 500 and left the other alone. 

Doesn't matter what the APR is anymore though since I get paid to use them w/ the rewards and pay in full every month on autopay. 

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.