Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom App itch

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom App itch

@crunching_numbers wrote:

@Brian_Trying_700 wrote:

Ok. I called the back door # and said I was denied. They pulled Experion and said I had 3 baddies...ummm. Im pulling my report right now. I wasn't even aware. She said they were all paid in full. That's why its important to pull all 3 and not just 1 like myself. Back to the drawing board. G/W time. I never did one before.

Knowlwdge is power. At least you know why instead of some generic "too many accounts" kind of statement. You have a defined plan of action. Fix the baddies, get accepted.  

+1

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 11 of 14
Brian_Trying_700
Frequent Contributor

ugg. I just pulled the report 3 baddies were from me in the past. They were all paid in full. One from Citi Bank was paid in full from 2006 and they reported a "KD" Key Derogatory from oct 2011-Feb 2012 ????  I have 3 30 day latesfrom Macys back in 2007 but I have been a account holder since 2005 and never late since. Another is a medical bill from 3 yrs ago for $200 which I have not paid. My Discover card isnt posting yet since Feb. What to do ??

Garden mode till 11/19/2013 Amex Zync 500 H-L I Discover More 1750 I Capital One Rewards 1750 I Barclay Apple 1500 I Macys 2000 I Orchard 400 I Walmart 2000 I Chase Freedom 1500 I Lowes 1K l Barclay NFL 1K l Wright Express gas 2500 l PayPal Debit MasterCard BusinessCard $ ?
Message 12 of 14
suebee123
Frequent Contributor

Yeah, there is something going on with Citibank reporting....there is a thread in the rebuilding section and quite a few people including myself have been messed up by them. 

I had a Shell/Citi account that was paid in full and closed in 2009.  It just reported a 120 day late in Feb 2012?????  How can that be when the account was paid in full and date of last activity was 2009???

I called Equifax and they agree it's an error but now I have to dispute and wait on Citi to correct it, in the mean time my EQ fico dropped 22 pts. 

I have been trying to get my report correct for 3 months and it's a real pain.   All I want is my reports correct...not asking for correct info to be removed, just what is wrong to be corrected...and most of the creditors don't investigate, they just send back boiler plate letters saying its been verified.

Most likely will get legal advice to finish, as I am tired of the game.  What will really get my goose is if Citi verifies the 120 day late....I think I will hit the roof!! 

Current: EQ Fico (700), EX Fico AMX (681) TU Fico Walmart (711) MyFico TU (708) Vantage: TU 803, EX 777, EQ 789
Goal: 700+ across the board.
Message 13 of 14
Brian_Trying_700
Frequent Contributor

Im going into gardening mode and getting back on facebook for 6 months. lol. Citi Bank is having issues. Thanks for the response.

Garden mode till 11/19/2013 Amex Zync 500 H-L I Discover More 1750 I Capital One Rewards 1750 I Barclay Apple 1500 I Macys 2000 I Orchard 400 I Walmart 2000 I Chase Freedom 1500 I Lowes 1K l Barclay NFL 1K l Wright Express gas 2500 l PayPal Debit MasterCard BusinessCard $ ?
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.