Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Approved

tag
android01
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Approved

@LS2982 wrote:
Very happy to be in with Chase, hoping this plus my high CL over 5K will get me the CSP late next year! Christmas 2013!

I'm confused.  Did you recon for 5K on the Freedom, or are you talking about the 9K on PSECU?

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 21 of 25
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:
Called in to request an MC version of this card and can't do it until 30 days, no prob!

Cap1 is on death row. 30 days...

I'm confused, are you saying right now you have Visa version but want MC?

Is that even possible? If so I want to do it too.

Congrats to you! I love Chase Freedom too, and if you have the checking account you also get additional 0.1% + 10 points on each transaction.

Message 22 of 25
SamsungHDTV
Established Contributor

@trumpet-205 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:
Called in to request an MC version of this card and can't do it until 30 days, no prob!

Cap1 is on death row. 30 days...

I'm confused, are you saying right now you have Visa version but want MC?

Is that even possible? If so I want to do it too.

Congrats to you! I love Chase Freedom too, and if you have the checking account you also get additional 0.1% + 10 points on each transaction.

Why MC over VISA? I'm indifferent between the two, but only because I don't know the difference. 

Message 23 of 25
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

There are few places where Visa is not accepted but MC is. Sam's Club is an example to this.

Message 24 of 25
LS2982
Mega Contributor

OK,

@Android - What I was saying is the combination of having a Chase CC for a year with good history and a high limit card over 5K (PSECU) should give me enough to get the CSP 12/13.

I plan on switching my Freedom to VISA to MC because i'm axing Cap1 and the Freedom would fill in that spot good. It is possible to change it, you have to wait until your account has been open 30 days and call in. (It may be different if your account is not new)

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.