Thanks LS...

January 2011 Score: 663
Current Score: 704
Goal Score: 750
Valued Contributor
afbar1114

Re: Chase Freedom Auto CLI Tactics?

CS800 wrote:

I dont know if it helps to let them make some money off the APR? If we pif ,the dont really make out in terms of APR. Give them a bait??

doesnt really help if they give you 0% apr for 15 months like i got on my slate 

In my wallet: AMEX Gold; Freedom $1.5k; CSP $5k; Chase United $5k; Discover $2k
Last HP: 4/30
Contributor
jmzd

afbar1114 wrote:

CS800 wrote:

I dont know if it helps to let them make some money off the APR? If we pif ,the dont really make out in terms of APR. Give them a bait??

doesnt really help if they give you 0% apr for 15 months like i got on my slate 

I got the Freedom with the $300 cash back so I didn't get the APR promotion.

January 2011 Score: 663
Current Score: 704
Goal Score: 750
MakinPenniesSqueal

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

MakinPenniesSqueal, I noticed you seem to be having some trouble posting. It is possible to edit your own post if you have posted an incomplete message. To edit your post, go to the post. To the right you'll see "Options." Click on "Options" and select "Edit Message" from the drop-down menu. If you have accidentally posted a duplicate message, you can use the “Report Abuse to a Moderator” link to asking the moderation team to remove one for you. To find this link, go to the duplicate post, click on "Options," then select "Report Abuse to a Moderator" from the drop-down menu. If you need any help with anything, let me know. Thanks for your contribution to the FICO Forums!
New Visitor
BIGGER

Hello,

Did you get automated CLI from chase or did you apply for chase sapphire?

Amex Costco Rewards Card - 25k
Chase Freedom - 1.7k
BofA Cash Rewards - 5k
BofA Power Rewards - 10k
Discoverer - 6.5k

Equifax Score : 737
Established Member
tk_0014

Thread Necromancy!

That is ok though, this is a frequently brought up topic. Welcome to the forum BIGGER!

I got several CLI from chase when I opened my freedom card years ago. (I don't think it was even a freedom )

MyFICO (4/13) EQ score 733 CK TU score 6/13 754 FCR EX 4/13 736

CU overdraft protection CL $0/$500 Freedom $0/$1500 CSP $0/5000 BofA 123Cash Reward $700/$3000 C1 plat $0/1250 PP BML $400/$950 Amex BCE $0/$3000 DISC IT: $231/5500
Frequent Contributor
LawStudentCivilis

Although this is an old thread I got my first CC from Chase and have a second card with them (that I closed and moved CL to first card) and have never received auto CLI from them! And I have offers in the mail for another card.

Regular Contributor
ternify-

It was raining auto-CLIs for Freedom cards a couple of days ago on 07-18-13. I saw at least 4 or 5 different threads where everyone got a CLI $300 (including myself.)

Chase Sapphire Preferred / Chase United MileagePlus Explorer / Chase Freedom / AMEX PRG / AMEX SPG / AMEX BCE / Discover IT / Barclaycard Financing / BofA Cash Rewards for Students / CITI Classic
Frequent Contributor
IcEWoLF

Well, I got my card back in 2011 when they use to offer some huge promotions back then for signing up for the card.

Anyways, since 2011, I've paid off my balances in full (I actually pay off all my credit cards off month to month) but I never had the luck on getting an auto CLI.

My CL was at 2k, but I was getting close to the spending limit, so last year September I requested for a CLI increase and got $3500. Since then I've got new cards that have a much higher CL, including the CSP.

I plan on staying in the garden until the end of the year and request for a CLI of 8-10k.

Hell Discover gave me an auto CLI of $750 after having the card for less than 4 months!

I did a SP with Amex and they gave me a CLI of $7100 from $3000...

EQ: 750 TU: 771 EXP: 800
Chase Sapphire Preferred: 7K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature: 5.7K
MERRILL+® Visa Signature®: 9K | Bank of America Accelerated Cash Rewards American Express Card: 5K
BankAmericard Privileges® with Cash Rewards: 7K
Discover IT: 8.5K | Costco AMEX: 10.7K | Barclay NFL: 4.9K | Citi ThankYou Preferred World Mastercard 7K | Amazon Chase 1.7K | Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard 5K

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+