Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom CLI after 1 month

tag
alboto
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom CLI after 1 month

Im gonna wait a couple of months more and then try to get my $500 CL freedom a little bit higher.
Message 11 of 17
cardslayer
Regular Contributor

This sounds promissing. I was actually thinking of PC to CSP, but current limit on Freedom is only $3k. Should I inquire about PC first, or try to get CLI first before attempting PC? I do not want the regular Sapphire, only CSP. Any advice on this?

Message 12 of 17
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Good info....thanks for sharing. I may ask for CLIs in 2013
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@webhopper wrote:
Good info....thanks for sharing. I may ask for CLIs in 2013

You're lucky you got at least 5k limits. My Freedom was at 1k and for me, honestly, it was either they increase the CL to something useful or I was just going to close it. I mean, how do they expect you to buy round trip plane tickets for two over the holidays for less than 1k...... wasn't happening. That's all I really told them. The 5x categories are great - but my CL didn't allow me to really use it. 

Message 14 of 17
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

That is a very nice success story. CONGRATS!!

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 15 of 17
wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

congrats gr8 increase

Message 16 of 17
LesWH
Established Contributor

@armbenderc wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

Ok, I got approved for Chase Freedom last month with a $2,000 CL. I went into the garden on Oct. 10. Tonight, I decided to try to get a CLI for the chase, since it was my lowest limit. The CSR said I was declined. I immediately called the recon line and was approved for $4,000! I didn't even have to go into explanation mode. I don't understand why there is such a difference between regular CS and the Recon one! Anyway, back to the garden I go!

HP I assume?

It was indeed a HP

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.