Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom - CLI email

tag
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom - CLI email

Aaaah! I'm so jealous! I've had a total of three cards with them and never received an auto CLI. My current and only card with them at the moment is my oldest account AND it was a card that was a rewards card before the Freedom even existed.  I just PC'd it to the Freedom last year, I wonder if that is why I didn't get the offer. Most of you sound like you just opened the Freedom within the last year maybe two?

Now I did subsequently get an actual Freedom with them some years ago, but I closed it last year.

Message 31 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got this email today.  They said no hard credit pull, so I updated my income and went for it.  It upped my credit limit from 14K to 18K.  This better not come back and bite me as I am about to get a new mortgage in two months

Message 32 of 38
_jb_
Frequent Contributor

I got the email today for my Amazon.com Rewards card. They doubled my credit line instantly after updating my income (which hadn't changed). The Amazon.com Rewards card had gotten one auto CLI last year for a couple hundred bucks too.

Starting Scores: myFICO EQ: 678, myFICO TU: 676, myFICO EX: 678 (01/2013)
Latest Scores: myFICO EQ: 789, myFICO TU: 782, myFICO EX: 788
My Wallet: American Express BCE, NFCU cashRewards, Capital One Quicksilver, Discover It, Chase Freedom, Chase Amazon Rewards
Gardening since 02/07/17
Message 33 of 38
CreditPacMan
Established Contributor

Chase seems to be very generous these days! They increased my CL on the Amazon card without sending me an email!

Current Cards:
Message 34 of 38
dndandrea
Established Member

Got the email and received a CLI from $1000 to $2000. It's definitely legit.

Message 35 of 38
EddieK
Established Contributor

I just received an e-mail like the OP and I submitted my income and it gave me an instant $1000 CLI.  

Starting Scores:
1/19/14:

1/28/14:
2/12/14:
Current Scores:
7/10/19:
12/17/16:
9/05/17:
Message 36 of 38
abMaus

Has anyone gotten this email and have opted out for credit card offers?

I have 2 freedoms (one opened as a +1 student card in 2010 then converted to Freedom in 2013, and one opened in 2012), and one CSP I just received a month ago and I haven't ever gotten any private offers from Chase like this.

Boo!

Message 37 of 38
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

@abMaus wrote:

Has anyone gotten this email and have opted out for credit card offers?

I have 2 freedoms (one opened as a +1 student card in 2010 then converted to Freedom in 2013, and one opened in 2012), and one CSP I just received a month ago and I haven't ever gotten any private offers from Chase like this.

Boo!

Me too! Except I have had cards with them since 2006! Double boo! No love for us lol. They're already not my favorite company to begin with. But I do I do like my Freedom.

Message 38 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.