Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom CLI

tag
Financiers
Valued Member

Chase Freedom CLI

Hey everyone,

I've been doing some research into a CLI with chase freedom and had some questions.  I Initially got the card with a CL of 400 and then a couple months later they automatically raised it to 2,700 (which was nice and later found out was rare).  That was 8 months ago.  I was curious as to how you guys have gotten manual CLI'S on this specific card.  I read that there is no longer a way to do it online without talking to via the messages, which always ends up with them asking for income among other things as well as a HP (which i'm not totally opposed to).  Is there any way to get a CLI without this?  I'm trying to get a CLI on my credit cards so that I can close an old Credit Card that I no longer want.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom CLI

Don't think so. If manual its a HP. I've not gotten a single auto-CLI on my card and I've had it for over 15 months. I've gotten 3 on my chase amazon in same time period. Ill probably app in future for CSP and may transfer some of that line to my freedom card.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 8
Financiers
Valued Member

Thanks,  have you ever tried a manual CLI with chase freedom?  I'm not entirely sure of the process of that.

Message 3 of 8
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

I'm not doing a HP for a CLI. Ill app for CSP and transfer.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 8
honky
Regular Contributor

I've gotten a 31% auto cli on my csp, but never an increase on the Freedom which I got a year before the CSP.

Starting Score: 580 2/03/12
Current Score: 810 EQ // 829 TU(Walmart)
Goal Score: Achieved!

Wallet: Citi Forward(13.5k), Ink plus(18k), CSP(13.5k), Freedom(6k), BoA123(13k), Alliant CU(5k), Walmart(2k), Kohls(1.4k), QuickSIlver(7.5k) Amex Simplycash Business(46.5k)
Message 5 of 8
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Financiers wrote:

I read that there is no longer a way to do it online without talking to via the messages, which always ends up with them asking for income among other things as well as a HP (which i'm not totally opposed to).  Is there any way to get a CLI without this?

Nope.  If you request it, expect an HP.

Message 6 of 8
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@takeshi74 wrote:

@Financiers wrote:

I read that there is no longer a way to do it online without talking to via the messages, which always ends up with them asking for income among other things as well as a HP (which i'm not totally opposed to).  Is there any way to get a CLI without this?

Nope.  If you request it, expect an HP.

+1

It's 99% HP, very rare instances when individuals get a CLI via SP, and seldomly when solicited as a pre-approved method (e.g. targeted system or email offer).

Message 7 of 8
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I'd recommend apping for Marriott then moving the credit line around. I think you can do that and the Marriot Premier cls seem to be generous
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.