Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom CLI?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Freedom CLI?

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't really have need for another card right now. The only card that I would want is CSP and don't want to pay the AF on it lol I have had the Freedom/CSP combo before and didn't like when I got the limit of the first card axed in half for the second one. Personal preference I guess. 

If you have had to move limits then I suggest you probably should use the HP on a new card - co branded and move the limit instead of requesting a CLI.  They may deny the CLI but approve you on a co-branded card.

Message 11 of 30
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

It looks that DW and I are at our maximum exposure with Chase (and Amex). I guess we have to watch Wheel of Fortune and play bingo or the slot machines for excitement now, haha.

Message 12 of 30
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

That is kinda why I asked here before diving into applying for CLI. That was about 3 years ago and I truly do not know why it happened. There was not excessive balances on either card. My score has gone up along with my income. I still have nothing negative on my report and now have a mortgage reporting that I did not have back then. 

I would recommend logging into Chase and sending them a SM, letting them know your new income. They should already know you have a mortgage, because they're probably SP'ing your credit reports every 3-6 months. 

Message 13 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't really have need for another card right now. The only card that I would want is CSP and don't want to pay the AF on it lol I have had the Freedom/CSP combo before and didn't like when I got the limit of the first card axed in half for the second one. Personal preference I guess. 

If you have had to move limits then I suggest you probably should use the HP on a new card - co branded and move the limit instead of requesting a CLI.  They may deny the CLI but approve you on a co-branded card.

Any place specifically that I can locate co-branded cards?

Message 14 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DeeBee78 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

That is kinda why I asked here before diving into applying for CLI. That was about 3 years ago and I truly do not know why it happened. There was not excessive balances on either card. My score has gone up along with my income. I still have nothing negative on my report and now have a mortgage reporting that I did not have back then. 

I would recommend logging into Chase and sending them a SM, letting them know your new income. They should already know you have a mortgage, because they're probably SP'ing your credit reports every 3-6 months. 

Is there anywhere on Chase's website that shows my income that I reported? I have an Amazon store card (forgot I had it, hasn't been used in 2+ years) and signed into website and it was listed under my profile. Didn't know if Chase has something similar or not....

Message 15 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

On the site- www.chase.com and under the persoanl credit card tab...

Unknown.png

Message 16 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Unknown.png

*monkey covering his eyes face* 

Thank you Smiley Happy 

Message 17 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Unknown.png

*monkey covering his eyes face* 

Thank you Smiley Happy 

Funny.Smiley TongueSmiley Tongue  You are welcome!!  Let us know results should you apply.

Message 18 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

so I checked the Chase website to see if I was pre-qualified for any cards, it shows Slate and CSP. I take it that co-branded cards do not populate?

Message 19 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

so I checked the Chase website to see if I was pre-qualified for any cards, it shows Slate and CSP. I take it that co-branded cards do not populate?

No, they don't.

Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.