Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Card

tag
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Card

I was fortunate enough to get a 12.99% APR.
Message 11 of 17
User273165
Regular Contributor

What did your credit look like?

Message 12 of 17
Voodard
Contributor

I had Chase split the $17000.00 credit line on my wife's United MileagePlus Explorer with a new app for the Freedom card.  We just noticed online that the card has been approved and they split it, at my request, of $9000 United and $8000 Freedom.  What has me puzzled though is that the APR on the Freedom says 22.99%, but they took this credit line from her United card which has 15.24%!  Think I'll have any luck with sending a message to have this lowered? 

TU 743 as of 5/12
EQ 715 as of 10/13
EX Plus 780 as of 7/12

Cards in wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred ($25k) Chase Freedom (8k) NFCU Platinum ($24k) HHonors Reserve ($11k)
United MileagePlus Club ($17k)
Message 13 of 17
Dustink
Valued Contributor

[Post removed]

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm gonna try that number tomorrow. I have 720+ scores across the bar. Chase customer for 5+ years and now have 2 account with them and I'm also debating on the amazon rewards card.

Thanks for the info!
Message 15 of 17
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

My apr on my freedom is currently 17.9%. I called the exec office to have it lowered, but it was declined. They contend that 17.9% is currently the lowest apr available for the freedom. I pay in full, so it was really just about principle....

TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 16 of 17
Imua
Frequent Contributor

@searchingfor67 wrote:

My apr on my freedom is currently 17.9%. I called the exec office to have it lowered, but it was declined. They contend that 17.9% is currently the lowest apr available for the freedom. I pay in full, so it was really just about principle....

my chase freedom apr is 9.75%

i got the card in early 2009, and my scores were 760+ across the board at the time

although i usually PIF, i made a rather large purchase this summer and paid it off in 3 months.  i chose to use chase freedom for that purchase because it's my lowest apr.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.