Reply
Valued Contributor
maiden_girl
Posts: 2,005
Registered: ‎12-29-2011

Chase Freedom Cash Back Bonus?

[ Edited ]

When and how do they give you the $100 cash back bonus? I've had my Freedom card for about a month now. I charged $1900 to it last month. Today, my UR points finally appeared and I had about 11,000 points in my account. I used the points as a statement credit (seemed a better chose at the time) but was wondering when I should expect to see my $100 cash back bonus?

 

EDIT:

Ah Nevermind...took some extra searching to find this! I guess they already gave me the Cashback bonus :smileysad:

 

VIA Chase.com/Freedom

$100 Cash Back after you spend $500 in 3 months
You will receive 10,000 bonus points with this bonus offer, which can be redeemed for a $100 check. To qualify and receive your bonus, you must make purchases totaling $500 or more during the first 3 months from account opening. Purchases do not include using your account for balance transfers or cash advances, or using any checks that access your account. After qualifying, please allow 6 to 8 weeks for bonus points to post to your account. To be eligible for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. This one-time bonus offer is valid only for first-time cardmembers with new accounts. Previous and existing cardmembers/accounts are not eligible for this bonus offer.

The truth is out there...
FICO scores: 724 (EQ) 709 (EX) 711 (TU) 4/14 | Goal score: 750+ (all 3)
Tradelines: Capital One (5.0k) | Discover IT (5.0k) | Walmart Discover (5.0k) | Chase Freedom NPSL (7.3k) | Citi Simplicity (9.3k)
--------------------------Gardening until my credit recovers...NO MORE INQUIRES TIL 2015
Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS
Posts: 1,837
Registered: ‎08-20-2012

Re: Chase Freedom Cash Back Bonus?

Nice that you was able to find it.

Regular Contributor
SportBike4Life
Posts: 123
Registered: ‎07-22-2012

Re: Chase Freedom Cash Back Bonus?

Yep, the bonus is in the form of reward points, which you can then convert to a cash reward.

Jun 2012 FICO® ~ 734 EQ
Sep 2012 FICO® ~ 684 EQ; 734 TU
Oct 2012 FICO® ~ TBA

Goal for 2014 ~760+

Trying to stay in the garden...but also trying to get as many apps as possible for now :smileywink:
Established Contributor
distantarray
Posts: 2,112
Registered: ‎09-25-2011

Re: Chase Freedom Cash Back Bonus?


maiden_girl wrote:

When and how do they give you the $100 cash back bonus? I've had my Freedom card for about a month now. I charged $1900 to it last month. Today, my UR points finally appeared and I had about 11,000 points in my account. I used the points as a statement credit (seemed a better chose at the time) but was wondering when I should expect to see my $100 cash back bonus?

 

EDIT:

Ah Nevermind...took some extra searching to find this! I guess they already gave me the Cashback bonus :smileysad:

 

VIA Chase.com/Freedom

$100 Cash Back after you spend $500 in 3 months
You will receive 10,000 bonus points with this bonus offer, which can be redeemed for a $100 check. To qualify and receive your bonus, you must make purchases totaling $500 or more during the first 3 months from account opening. Purchases do not include using your account for balance transfers or cash advances, or using any checks that access your account. After qualifying, please allow 6 to 8 weeks for bonus points to post to your account. To be eligible for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. This one-time bonus offer is valid only for first-time cardmembers with new accounts. Previous and existing cardmembers/accounts are not eligible for this bonus offer.


lol i wish $1900 in purchases would = 11,000 points =)  that's only 1900 points if not used for categories, but then the numbers still don't add up, no category purchase should be at 11,900 with hase. maybe everything hasn't posted yet? plus 10/10 etc o wells if you have checking


total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Valued Contributor
maiden_girl
Posts: 2,005
Registered: ‎12-29-2011

Re: Chase Freedom Cash Back Bonus?


distantarray wrote:

maiden_girl wrote:

When and how do they give you the $100 cash back bonus? I've had my Freedom card for about a month now. I charged $1900 to it last month. Today, my UR points finally appeared and I had about 11,000 points in my account. I used the points as a statement credit (seemed a better chose at the time) but was wondering when I should expect to see my $100 cash back bonus?

 

EDIT:

Ah Nevermind...took some extra searching to find this! I guess they already gave me the Cashback bonus :smileysad:

 

VIA Chase.com/Freedom

$100 Cash Back after you spend $500 in 3 months
You will receive 10,000 bonus points with this bonus offer, which can be redeemed for a $100 check. To qualify and receive your bonus, you must make purchases totaling $500 or more during the first 3 months from account opening. Purchases do not include using your account for balance transfers or cash advances, or using any checks that access your account. After qualifying, please allow 6 to 8 weeks for bonus points to post to your account. To be eligible for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. This one-time bonus offer is valid only for first-time cardmembers with new accounts. Previous and existing cardmembers/accounts are not eligible for this bonus offer.


lol i wish $1900 in purchases would = 11,000 points =)  that's only 1900 points if not used for categories, but then the numbers still don't add up, no category purchase should be at 11,900 with hase. maybe everything hasn't posted yet? plus 10/10 etc o wells if you have checking


I don't think I'm eligible for 10/10. I have a college checking account with them. I did have free checking at one point during the WaMu transition. Then I got converted over to the fee checking unless you had $500 direct deposit monthly...I was a few dollars shy of that so I converted to College Checking since I was in school at the time. No fees. I still have this account years later...lmao.

 

The truth is out there...
FICO scores: 724 (EQ) 709 (EX) 711 (TU) 4/14 | Goal score: 750+ (all 3)
Tradelines: Capital One (5.0k) | Discover IT (5.0k) | Walmart Discover (5.0k) | Chase Freedom NPSL (7.3k) | Citi Simplicity (9.3k)
--------------------------Gardening until my credit recovers...NO MORE INQUIRES TIL 2015
Established Contributor
distantarray
Posts: 2,112
Registered: ‎09-25-2011

Re: Chase Freedom Cash Back Bonus?


maiden_girl wrote:

distantarray wrote:

maiden_girl wrote:

When and how do they give you the $100 cash back bonus? I've had my Freedom card for about a month now. I charged $1900 to it last month. Today, my UR points finally appeared and I had about 11,000 points in my account. I used the points as a statement credit (seemed a better chose at the time) but was wondering when I should expect to see my $100 cash back bonus?

 

EDIT:

Ah Nevermind...took some extra searching to find this! I guess they already gave me the Cashback bonus :smileysad:

 

VIA Chase.com/Freedom

$100 Cash Back after you spend $500 in 3 months
You will receive 10,000 bonus points with this bonus offer, which can be redeemed for a $100 check. To qualify and receive your bonus, you must make purchases totaling $500 or more during the first 3 months from account opening. Purchases do not include using your account for balance transfers or cash advances, or using any checks that access your account. After qualifying, please allow 6 to 8 weeks for bonus points to post to your account. To be eligible for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. This one-time bonus offer is valid only for first-time cardmembers with new accounts. Previous and existing cardmembers/accounts are not eligible for this bonus offer.


lol i wish $1900 in purchases would = 11,000 points =)  that's only 1900 points if not used for categories, but then the numbers still don't add up, no category purchase should be at 11,900 with hase. maybe everything hasn't posted yet? plus 10/10 etc o wells if you have checking


I don't think I'm eligible for 10/10. I have a college checking account with them. I did have free checking at one point during the WaMu transition. Then I got converted over to the fee checking unless you had $500 direct deposit monthly...I was a few dollars shy of that so I converted to College Checking since I was in school at the time. No fees. I still have this account years later...lmao.

 


student cheking works


total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+