New Contributor
Cprman

Chase Freedom Changes?

I recieved in the mail that they were "upgrading" my chase freedom card. Wel kinda. Apparently 5% back cash quarterly for different categories. The fine print notes a

Quarterly enrollment required and most irksome of all is that i will no longer get a check for 250 when I get 200 in rewards. This is by far the worst change for the card. I called them and asked them not to changed, ya that didnt work. He bascially told me if I dont sign up my card will just be a 1% back cash only come next quarter. A little pod I mentioned ive paid in full for the years ive had the card and the american express would probably like my business more, lol that really didnt work. I figured I wouldnt have much luck but anyone else have ideas so they dont change my card, 1% are a dime a dozen loved the 3% grocery/gas/fast food and 250/200 part.

5/5/08 EQ 696
9/13 EQ 796 Thanks myfico!
Amex Blue Cash 15K, PenFed Cash Rewards 18K, Macy's 1K, Chase Freedom 6K, Cap1 Quicksilver Visa 15K

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+