Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Denied!

tag
eviLution
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Denied!

I'm gonna stay on the safe side and wait til I get 1 and a half year of history before I apply for Freedom.

That way I know I have a good chance of approval and the extra history will help me get a better CL.

DCU Platinum: 4000 - Discover IT: 11000 - Walmart: 5000 - AMEX BCP: 18000 - Chase Freedom VS: 5000
in the garden since 1/24/14 - #GARDENSTRONG
Message 11 of 13
ObeyJohnny12
Established Contributor

@Evilution.

My scores were in the mid 650's. At that time i only had 2 secured cards (WF and CapOne)
I had 0 UTL at that time and only 8 months of history.

No baddies just a thin file.

I had applied for it before but was denied even for recon for the exact same reason - short history.
Guess i was just lucky for approval.

If it helps i'm only 19 and a part time student.
Wells Fargo Secured - 7k
Opensky - 5k
Rebuilding One Day At A Time.
Message 12 of 13
CredittotheMax
Frequent Contributor

@ObeyJohnny12 wrote:
@eviLution.

My scores were in the mid 650's. At that time i only had 2 secured cards (WF and CapOne)
I had 0 UTL at that time and only 8 months of history.

No baddies just a thin file.

I had applied for it before but was denied even for recon for the exact same reason - short history.
Guess i was just lucky for approval.

If it helps i'm only 19 and a part time student.

They must love you or you had a checking account with them for a long time. I only have two acounts that reported, one had ten months of history and the other one only had one month of history if it makes a deference. 

$5k$4.5k$2.8k$8k$500
FICO = EQ: 786 (1/15) TU:774 (2/15) EX: 767 (2/15)
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.