Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom: Extra 2% Apple Duration

tag
SecretAzure
Valued Contributor

Chase Freedom: Extra 2% Apple Duration

Currently the UR program gives back an extra 2% back on Apple website (when you go through their portal). Does anyone know how long this promotion will last? Is it year-round? Is it quarterly? 

Thanks in advance

"Show your thanks with action! Hit the "Kudos" button (the stripe with the star) for every post you find helpful to show your appreciation to the community of great individuals who help you on these forums" -Me

Active Cards: Chevron Texaco, Amex BCE, Barclays Ring, Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Best Buy Visa, Marvel MCMust garden until 2/1/2022 to hit my goal AAOA. Smiley Indifferent
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
bz386
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom: Extra 2% Apple Duration

It has been there for as long as I can remember.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover gives 5% through their portal.

Message 3 of 8
SecretAzure
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you but i'm currently gardening and while Discover used to be in my view as a possible candidate, I ultimately chose Chase for various reasons.

"Show your thanks with action! Hit the "Kudos" button (the stripe with the star) for every post you find helpful to show your appreciation to the community of great individuals who help you on these forums" -Me

Active Cards: Chevron Texaco, Amex BCE, Barclays Ring, Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Best Buy Visa, Marvel MCMust garden until 2/1/2022 to hit my goal AAOA. Smiley Indifferent
Message 4 of 8
SecretAzure
Valued Contributor

@bz386 wrote:

It has been there for as long as I can remember.

So I should be fine with waiting another month and a half or so before making a purchase? Smiley Happy

Thank you

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm mad at myself. I bought the Apple Watch in April (it's being delivered tomorrow Smiley Happy!) but I didn't think to use the portal. Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 8
bz386
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm mad at myself. I bought the Apple Watch in April (it's being delivered tomorrow Smiley Happy!) but I didn't think to use the portal. Smiley Sad

I would be more concerned about the fact that you bought a useless gadget Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Both Chase and Discover's Shopping Portals excluded the Apple Watch. So you didnt miss out Smiley Tongue

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.