Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom HP or SP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Freedom HP or SP

@drkaje wrote:

I've called to ask about upgrading to CSP and was told it wouldn't be possible for one year and would still require a HP. Also got a big, fat "No" to lowering the interest rate, LOL!

Chase Freedom's freedom will soon be limited to my sock drawer if things don't change soon. Plenty of other cards are fighting for that spot in the rotation. Smiley Happy

What do you mean "CSP"?

Message 31 of 36
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@drkaje wrote:

I've called to ask about upgrading to CSP and was told it wouldn't be possible for one year and would still require a HP. Also got a big, fat "No" to lowering the interest rate, LOL!

Chase Freedom's freedom will soon be limited to my sock drawer if things don't change soon. Plenty of other cards are fighting for that spot in the rotation. Smiley Happy

What do you mean "CSP"?

Chase Sapphire Preferred.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 32 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LS2982 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@drkaje wrote:

What do you mean "CSP"?

Is that a better card? Is it likely they would be likely to change the card?

Message 33 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LS2982 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@drkaje wrote:

What do you mean "CSP"?

I just looked at it I don't like the fact that it has an annual fee. I want to stay away from annual fees. I look at it as another bill. lol

Message 34 of 36
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@drkaje wrote:

What do you mean "CSP"?

I just looked at it I don't like the fact that it has an annual fee. I want to stay away from annual fees. I look at it as another bill. lol

It does have an AF but it is one of Chase's high end cards with good rewards.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 35 of 36
drkaje
Senior Contributor

I won't be asking them for an upgrade. Some lonely card from the sock drawer will take it's place backing up the BCP.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.