Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Letter

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Chase Freedom Letter

A,ways recon if you can. Just be prepared that it might cost you another HP. But since you only have FOUR ahem that's not a lot IMO
Message 11 of 29
myjourney
Super Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Responding to Red Alert! Hypass, you know I know better! Even on vacation I can receive your alert!

ROFLOL Hypass return to the garden Smiley MadSmiley LOL

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 12 of 29
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:
Responding to Red Alert! Hypass, you know I know better! Even on vacation I can receive your alert!

BUSTED, Solitary, All eyes are on youSmiley LOL

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 13 of 29
myjourney
Super Contributor

@asphaltcowboy wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

BUSTED, Solitary, All eyes are on youSmiley LOL

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 14 of 29
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Be careful. Some companies pull all three reports for Recon..

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 29
HYPASS33
Frequent Contributor

Ok so here is the update! I called recon number and spoke to analyst and explained the inquiries and she sent up to recommend approval for 2500.00 (ill take it to get in) and I just have to call a number Monday for verification information. I asked if I needed anything to have ready for them and she said its just questions, nothing needed. No SP or HP just recent app!! Ill update Monday but hopefully everything is a go!!
Message 16 of 29
parakleet
Valued Contributor

@HYPASS33 wrote:
Ok so here is the update! I called recon number and spoke to analyst and explained the inquiries and she sent up to recommend approval for 2500.00 (ill take it to get in) and I just have to call a number Monday for verification information. I asked if I needed anything to have ready for them and she said its just questions, nothing needed. No SP or HP just recent app!! Ill update Monday but hopefully everything is a go!!

yay! that's awesome. It's true what they say - when in doubt, recon! lol. Congrats.

Gardening since 7/16/14
Current: EQ 711 7/13/14; EX 724 TU 721 6/19/14
Goal: 760+
Message 17 of 29
NewtoCredit80
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on approval

PNC Secured 2000 (Dec12), Chase Amazon 2000 (Apr13), CapOne Newcomer 2500 (May13), Citi dividend 3000 (May13), Discover IT 1000 (Jul13), Amex BCP 6000 (Jul13), Chase Southwest 10000 (Jul13), Chase Marriott 12000 (Oct 13), BofA Travel Rewards 5000 (Dec13)

- In garden till Dec 2014
Message 18 of 29
myjourney
Super Contributor

@HYPASS33 wrote:

WTG 

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 19 of 29
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

Awesome!
TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.