Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Letter

tag
iMarcus
Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Letter

what credit score do you need to have to get an approval its not for me its for my wife.

Message 21 of 29
HYPASS33
Frequent Contributor

Not exactly sure but mine at the time was around 674. My USAA approval letter said 674 and I applied for Chase after USAA so could have been a few points lower. Hope that helps.
Message 22 of 29
HYPASS33
Frequent Contributor

Seems like everyone loves pulling from where your lowest score is. lol my TU is 708 but nobody pulled that one it seems. Oh well the garden will fix that issue. lol
Message 23 of 29
iMarcus
Contributor

Lol thanks so chase pulls tu?
Message 24 of 29
iMarcus
Contributor

I mean eq?
Message 25 of 29
HYPASS33
Frequent Contributor

I just checked my TU and no inquiry from Chase on that one. Didn't look at EX but yes I do know EQ and I'm in SC. Some say they do multiple pulls.
Message 26 of 29
enharu
Super Contributor

@HYPASS33 wrote:
Ok so here is the update! I called recon number and spoke to analyst and explained the inquiries and she sent up to recommend approval for 2500.00 (ill take it to get in) and I just have to call a number Monday for verification information. I asked if I needed anything to have ready for them and she said its just questions, nothing needed. No SP or HP just recent app!! Ill update Monday but hopefully everything is a go!!

grats!!!

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 27 of 29
enharu
Super Contributor

@iMarcus wrote:

what credit score do you need to have to get an approval its not for me its for my wife.

Chase have been double / triple pulling quite often these days.

Usually its EX + EQ / TU, or all 3.

Scores wise I would say 650-660 and up at the very least, but they do look at the whole report, not just the score. People can and do get declined even with 740+.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 28 of 29
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!!!

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.