Reply
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 327
Registered: ‎04-08-2013
0

Chase Freedom Letter

First of all let me say I'm STILL in the garden but got the letter from Chase today when I went on app spree. Reason for denial was to many inquiries. Have me a number to call if I wanted to discuss with analyst.

My question is will it be worth my wild calling and explaining why the apps and see what they say as long as there isn't a HP??
Senior Contributor
Posts: 7,378
Registered: ‎01-05-2013
0

Re: Chase Freedom Letter

How many inquiries do you have, and what were they for CCs, mort., car loan, etc?

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 26,981
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Chase Freedom Letter


HYPASS33 wrote:
First of all let me say I'm STILL in the garden but got the letter from Chase today when I went on app spree. Reason for denial was to many inquiries. Have me a number to call if I wanted to discuss with analyst.

My question is will it be worth my wild calling and explaining why the apps and see what they say as long as there isn't a HP??

Lol

We trust you :smileylol:

Chase can be INQ sensitive but they are also good with recons I say go for it you already paid the price of admission (HP)

+ Chase ink =




Frequent Contributor
Posts: 327
Registered: ‎04-08-2013
0

Re: Chase Freedom Letter

All together over two years are 11 but 4 recent together. I was opening bank account at BOA and Wells Fargo and seeing about a car loan and they offered and USAA I actually applied for. I just want to try to convince I wasn't just out desperate for credit. My mom passed and I was trying to find a good loan rate on a car she still owed on and was offered a card as well. Not sure if they care to hear that or not. But that was only reason for denial.
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 327
Registered: ‎04-08-2013
0

Re: Chase Freedom Letter

LoL I'm glad you trust me cause I have a hard time trusting myself!! LoL
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 26,981
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Chase Freedom Letter


HYPASS33 wrote:
All together over two years are 11 but 4 recent together. I was opening bank account at BOA and Wells Fargo and seeing about a car loan and they offered and USAA I actually applied for. I just want to try to convince I wasn't just out desperate for credit. My mom passed and I was trying to find a good loan rate on a car she still owed on and was offered a card as well. Not sure if they care to hear that or not. But that was only reason for denial.

Explain it just like that and I think an analyst will understand ....Good Luck

+ Chase ink =




Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 26,981
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Chase Freedom Letter


HYPASS33 wrote:
LoL I'm glad you trust me cause I have a hard time trusting myself!! LoL

What happen to 

Contributor
HYPASS33
Posts: 143
Registered: ‎04-08-2013
 
 
Re: BAM!! 6 CA Deleted In A Week!! Score good enough for good cards????

I'm done, all these were EQ i believe. I know BOA and USAA was. I guess Chase was as well since they saw the inquiries.... I'll leave well enough alone... Has anyone else app for more then 4-5 cards in a day? Wont do that again tho....

 

You right we may not be able to trust you ROFLMAO

 

Emergency Response Team alert ....Runner :smileylol:

+ Chase ink =




Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 26,981
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Chase Freedom Letter


myjourney wrote:

HYPASS33 wrote:
LoL I'm glad you trust me cause I have a hard time trusting myself!! LoL

What happen to 

Contributor
HYPASS33
Posts: 143
Registered: ‎04-08-2013
 
 
Re: BAM!! 6 CA Deleted In A Week!! Score good enough for good cards????

I'm done, all these were EQ i believe. I know BOA and USAA was. I guess Chase was as well since they saw the inquiries.... I'll leave well enough alone... Has anyone else app for more then 4-5 cards in a day? Wont do that again tho....

 

You right we may not be able to trust you ROFLMAO

 

Emergency Response Team alert ....Runner :smileylol:


BTW 

Contributor
HYPASS33
Posts: 143
Registered: ‎04-08-2013
 
 
Walmart, Sams and Lowes are all GE?
Are all these backed by GE? If so, it's funny I got approved by Walmart and Sams but not Lowes. Very low CL but approved. I'm scared to apply for anything else.
 
+ Chase ink =




Moderator
Posts: 27,207
Registered: ‎09-13-2012
0

Re: Chase Freedom Letter

Responding to Red Alert! Hypass, you know I know better! Even on vacation I can receive your alert!
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 327
Registered: ‎04-08-2013
0

Re: Chase Freedom Letter

LoL I'm not aping! lol. Just asking if its worth responding to letter.
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.