Frequent Contributor
hedgeclipper2

Re: Chase Freedom Low CL

Mustanglvr2006 wrote:

jthedges wrote:

Mustanglvr2006 wrote:

jthedges wrote:

she said, and I quote "you look very desperate for credit, and it appears as if you are about to default on your obligations."  

Wow, that is totally unprofessional, and I bet she could get into a lot of trouble for that, I'm a nice guy and all, but I think I would have escalated that.

After being berated on the phone, I didn't really care to give them any of my business anyways.  I charged anywhere from $1000 to $3000 a month with Chase between my United and Freedom cards, and always PIF.  But whatever, I am currently loving on my Citi Dividend card.

I don't blame you one bit, I guess those Chase cards will be sniffing socks for a while huh? LOL

I just apped for the Citi Dividend Platinum Select, I called for app status and was told they are sending me a letter to verify my income, I believe that is what I was told the letter was.

I can verify my income, so maybe thats a good sign for approval????

Yes, for sure!  

I love my Citi Dividend, which offer did you apply for?  I got $100 after spending $500, they have an offer now for 5% cash back for the first 6 months, I wish I could've gotten than one.  Both of my Citi cards were instant approval, but I am sure income verification is a very good sign!

Keep us posted on the status.

-----------------------
My favorite card right now: Barclays Priceline Visa Signature
Established Contributor
aftermath

Re: Chase Freedom Low CL

[ Edited ]

Mustanglvr2006 wrote:

jthedges wrote:

Mustanglvr2006 wrote:

jthedges wrote:

she said, and I quote "you look very desperate for credit, and it appears as if you are about to default on your obligations."  

Wow, that is totally unprofessional, and I bet she could get into a lot of trouble for that, I'm a nice guy and all, but I think I would have escalated that.

After being berated on the phone, I didn't really care to give them any of my business anyways.  I charged anywhere from $1000 to $3000 a month with Chase between my United and Freedom cards, and always PIF.  But whatever, I am currently loving on my Citi Dividend card.

I don't blame you one bit, I guess those Chase cards will be sniffing socks for a while huh? LOL

I just apped for the Citi Dividend Platinum Select, I called for app status and was told they are sending me a letter to verify my income, I believe that is what I was told the letter was.

I can verify my income, so maybe thats a good sign for approval????

Yes, most likely it is an approval.  CC companies won't usually bother making you go through the trouble and most importantly themselves go through any trouble to verify anything if it were a denial.  Here's to an early congrats! :smileyvery-happy:

American Express Blue Cash Everyday $6600
Barclays US Airways Premier World Mastercard $14500
Chase Sapphire Preferred $5000
Chase Freedom Visa $1000
Chase United Explorer $8500
Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select Visa Signature $7500
Citi ThankYou Premier World Mastercard $7500

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+