Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Question

tag
melbaro
New Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Question

Well done and congratulations!! Enjoy the card!

Message 11 of 21
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the recon!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 12 of 21
distantarray
Established Contributor

@heathuhhhhwebbbb wrote:

YAY!  Reconned and GOT APPROVED!  $1000 limit!  Smiley Happy  Thank you everyone!  I could never have done it without you guys!  Gardening time.

lol told ya Smiley Happy   recons work a lot better when you have existing accounts with them. cause the automated systems do not factor in banking accounts, but manual reviews do =)

they know that even if you default on credit cards they'll make some money as you as a client of their bank. this is a very important thing =)

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 13 of 21
heathuhhhhwebbbb
New Contributor

Hahah!  Yeah I think it may have helped.  Thank you guys again!

09/2013: TU FICO 692, EQ FICO 698, EX PLUS 709. No apps until December 2014!
Freedom: $1500 Cap1 Plat: $2000 Cap1 Cash: $1500 Barclays: $4000 Walmart: $2700 GE Luxury: $4800 Jared: $1500 Davids Bridal: $1500
Message 14 of 21
distantarray
Established Contributor

@heathuhhhhwebbbb wrote:

Hahah!  Yeah I think it may have helped.  Thank you guys again!

lol wow you were quick adding the account to your signiture =D

Message 15 of 21
heathuhhhhwebbbb
New Contributor

I know.  Hahah!  I've been fighting for this card for well over two years now.  I applied about 2 years ago, and was denied and have been working my credit to try to get it.  Its honestly the only CC I want right now, so I'm really happy about finally being approved. Smiley Happy

Freedom: $1500 Cap1 Plat: $2000 Cap1 Cash: $1500 Barclays: $4000 Walmart: $2700 GE Luxury: $4800 Jared: $1500 Davids Bridal: $1500
Message 16 of 21
distantarray
Established Contributor

@heathuhhhhwebbbb wrote:

I know.  Hahah!  I've been fighting for this card for well over two years now.  I applied about 2 years ago, and was denied and have been working my credit to try to get it.  Its honestly the only CC I want right now, so I'm really happy about finally being approved. Smiley Happy

lol congrats, remember to save all the freedom points, and once you get  a sapphire transfer them all and collect 20% more for travel lol

I think that should be your next target =)

also what's keeping your scores down? you should have a better score but probably have something from long ago? remember everything can be disputed and removed.... look at the link in my sig Smiley Wink

Message 17 of 21
heathuhhhhwebbbb
New Contributor

Yes, I have 1 CO from Capital One that is paid from 2006 I believe that should be falling off next year around April.  And WOW!  Congrats on your journey!  That is def. something to be proud of!  I'm slowly climbing my way back after being careless when I was younger.  And NOW I have 2 medical collections haunting me on my Equifax that I am doing the HIPAA to get removed since I never did recall receiving a bill for them or anything.  I can't wait until I can have a score like that and get approved for the Sapphire!

Message 18 of 21
Imua
Frequent Contributor

@heathuhhhhwebbbb wrote:

congrats!

doesn't it feel awesome to have reached a long held goal?! 

Message 19 of 21
distantarray
Established Contributor

@heathuhhhhwebbbb wrote:

Yes, I have 1 CO from Capital One that is paid from 2006 I believe that should be falling off next year around April.  And WOW!  Congrats on your journey!  That is def. something to be proud of!  I'm slowly climbing my way back after being careless when I was younger.  And NOW I have 2 medical collections haunting me on my Equifax that I am doing the HIPAA to get removed since I never did recall receiving a bill for them or anything.  I can't wait until I can have a score like that and get approved for the Sapphire!

Ty, and try disputing the 2006 charge off as obsolete around January. Usually CRA's are good about deleting things early while the file is open within a few months earlier.

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.